Eisteddfod Y Dysgwyr 2015 Cross Hands Dydd Gwener 13/03/15 18:00

Hello everyone.
The South-West Wales Welsh for Adults Centre is holding their annual learners’ eisteddfod this year on Friday 13 March at Cross Hands cinema, SA14 6SU. Entry £3.

There will be a cuppa and a welshcake available for everyone between 17:00 and 18:00.
There are various stage, craft, cookery and written competitions.

It is a great opportunity to meet with fellow learners. I hope to see some of you there :smile:

4 Likes

Am I right in thinking the event starts at 5pm and continues into the evening? :slight_smile:

Shwmae,
Looking at the leaflet, the event itself starts at 18:00, but there will be a cuppa and a welshcake available for everyone between 17:00-18:00. These are usually available in the building to the rear of the cinema. There is ample parking next to the cinema. :smile:

Last year, I think the event finished just after 21:00.

Sounds great! Hope to be there then. I have been a bit poorly but on the mend now and germ free, so will be good to go out. Diolch yn fawr! :blush:

Hi Ann. I seem to remember the stage stuff started at 6 but the crafts and food at 5. Hope to see you there. It really couldn’t be much more convenient for us.

Indeed, very close to us. I am really looking forward to going out again. Been indoors doing nothing for ages now. At least I know what you look like, so don’t have to look for a lady with knitting! Lol!
:smile: see you soon