Deg y Dysgwyr

Here’s ep 1 of a new strand asking the same 10 questions to a variety of learners. They can be answered as briefly or as not so briefly as the learner wants and their level allows. Enjoy!

9 Likes

Wahay. That was great! It is interesting to hear other learners speaking! Really enjoyed it.

Rich :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good first episode! Great to hear :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry was there supposed to be a link to the episode ?

2 Likes

No, the interviews themselves can be found in the Advanced Content, as usual.

These threads on the forum are for announcing new stuff and discussion of the episodes.

(And I enjoyed this, too!)

4 Likes

You access it through the Advanced Content on the forum. Hope you enjoy :blush:

1 Like

Thanks all for the encouragement and I’m glad you enjoyed this first ep! I think it will be a good little series…

2 Likes

Another ep is up - you may recognise the guest…!

2 Likes

I’m over at Saith Seren next week recording more of these with the Clwb Clebran, so there should be a few good ones coming up!

1 Like

I read this just before I left for Saith Seren tonight … I feel let down, stood up, jilted! :joy:

2 Likes

Oh noooooo! Chris said you wouldn’t go if there was a quiz on - he mixed the nights up, so I was going to try and persuade you to come next week - despite there being a quiz!!! - I’m coughing like an ancient sheep, hence the no show last night… so… you coming to the quiz next week then…?! :pray:t3::blush:

I’m down for nights but I’ve asked for a swap … still waiting for a reply. There’s a parti croeso too for the start of the local courses. There’ll be loads of victims interviewees for you.

1 Like

Yes Chris told me about the parti croeso - another reason to re-schedule. Excellent news re the victims! I’m going to harass Jones in the afternoon too… :blush:

1 Like

Quick note just to let everyone know that Beca isn’t v well at the moment, sadly, so she will be delayed by about a week in posting new Advanced Content.

I’m sure you’ll join me in wishing her all the very best and look forward to seeing her back to full health v soon! I’m saying nothing about what happens when you go to Saith Seren btw…:wink:

1 Like

Best wishes and get better soon @beca-brown

1 Like

Mae’n ddrwg gen i i’w glywed! Brysia wella @beca-brown

1 Like

She didn’t actually go to Saith Seren … the lengths she’ll go to to get out of appointments!!

Brysia wella @beca-brown.

2 Likes

Yes of course, Brysia wella @beca-brown.

Don’t worry about the Sgwrsau for now - you are well ahead, so concentrate on getting better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ooh, fighting talk there :wink:

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hi all and thank you for the well wishes.
I certainly hope to return to Saith Seren - if they’ll have me! - after having to cancel TWICE - once because of a viral cough and then the following week because the viral cough had become a chest infection, which in turn developed into Sepsis!
But less about my germ warfare! I’m now back, having obeyed all orders to take it easy, and am looking forward to getting back into it all.
Hope you’re all keeping well here

7 Likes