Cymru - I'm coming! (and a bit of help please)

Diolch. :slight_smile:

@cuckoo is to be at the Eisteddfod with Cor on the Monday! See the relevant thread!

Someone recommended an open top bus tour of Cardiff to me recently. That way you get to see where places are in relation to each other.

Saw and read it. Diolch. :slight_smile:

I could “play” with that on Sunday … Where’s the best to check this out, get ticket etc? (if someone knows).

I have to say that “Raisefieber” is already upon me. Only a day and a half until I’ll be up in the air aimed to reach London Stansted at approx. 5:45 or so (UK time). I made last trip to the city today to buy a few last things so packing follows… Phiew … I’m nervous … but not for the bootcamp yet, this might come later. Flight and all the journey comes first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the company that runs the tours, although there does seem to be scant information here. You might be able to poke a bit further to find out more. But every time I walk into town, there does seem to be a bus outside the castle waiting to go, so I’m presuming they’re quite regular:
http://www.city-sightseeing.com/tours/united-kingdom/cardiff.htm

You can pretend to be a Welsh footballer on a victory lap :wink:

3 Likes

There are Saturday and Sunday timetables as well for the buses to St Fagan’s.

1 Like

This all looks fantastic!

EDIT to add that I’ve booked and payed this one online, however from now on I’ll let me go with the flow not to make myself too busy and for that not being in position to “use” all booked tickets.

So, except the Top Bus tour on Sunday morning (I didn’t decide yet will I go whole circle and later make some additionla visits (on foot) or I’ll hop out for some attractions though) the afternoon will be more or less free to do whatever.

Tuesday I plan to go to St. Fagans in the morning (I like that one bus 10:05 the most) and will return to Cardiff around 3 pm so the rest of the day is also free flow …

All the rest is (more or less) planned, tickets printed out, boarding passes downloaded, insurance(s) payed etc, etc … Now really - to the packing point.

2 Likes

Time for planning is finished! Time for experiencing Wales starting very soon!

2 Likes

Tomorrow …

2 Likes