Cerdded a Chlonc Ceredigion

It’s been a while since we used to get together for the Touring Ceredigion meetups, so it’s nice to see that this group is starting up in the Aberaeron area - nice and central for everyone living in Ceredigion!

It will take place between 1 and 3 pm on the last Friday of each month - with this month’s meetup tomorrow - June 25!

1 Like

I’m in Aberaeron sometimes so this sounds very promising. Thank you!

1 Like

We are in Aberystwyth so this sounds perfect- in the diary for next month

I’n in Aberystwyth too, looks like a trip to Aberaeron is on the cards :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re interested in going along to the Meetup in Cei Newydd above - contact @nia.llywelyn :slight_smile:

Ydy’r cyfarfod Aberaeron ymlaen fory? Oes rhywbeth i gael yn Aberystwyth?

Dw i ddim wedi gweld ble bydd y cyfarfod ym mis Awst eto.

I haven’t seen where the August meetup will be yet.

@nia.llywelyn?

@suzannellewelyn. We’re meeting up at New Quay tomorrow at 1 pm.
We’ll be discussing next month’s meet up as a group tomorrow.
Some people have mentioned changing to a weekend day as well.
We’ll let everybody know as soon as possible.

1 Like

The meeting tomorrow is in New Quay, Cei Newydd, see poster…

Diolch am y manylion. Dw i’n chwilio am rhywun/pobl i ymarfer siarad ger Aberystwyth. Oes na ddiddordeb da unrhywun i gwrdd dros disgled mewn caffi yn rhywle?

Anyone near Aberystwyth want to meet up for coffee and speak Welsh?
Suzanne

Hi there - my wife and I live in Aber and would be great to get some practice - we are both level 2.

Ardderchog. Efallai allwn ni gwrdd rhywbryd ar y prom?

syniad da - gallem gwrdd un prynhawn yr wythnos hon? Dydd Mercher neu ddydd Gwener efallai?

Dydd Mercher yn iawn i fi :+1:

Da i ni. Byddwn ar y prom o 2pm a fy rhif i yw 07968 005591 - dim ond rhoi galwad i ni pan t’yn barod

Gwych! Gwelwch chi fory :slightly_smiling_face:

@nia.llywelyn Hiya - do I recall you (or someone!) saying there is a planned SSiW get together in Aberystwyth on Saturday 25th September?

A question from @JuliaJules:

Is the Cerdded a Chlonc meetup still happening in Aberaeron last Friday of the month?

Is this something you were organising @nia.llywelyn or a different group?

@JuliaJules
There is a meeting this Saturday in Lampeter at 2 pm.

Yes, unfortunately those monthly events came to an end…… building up to the Eisteddfod in Tregaron.
There is a scheme called ‘one in million’ running at the moment by voluntary members of the Welsh Learners Committee for the Eisteddfod… this next Saturday meeting is run by this scheme,
If you’d like to join please come along. My phone number is 07770623962. We meet by the Cambridge Building outside the university,

If I get your e-mail I can add you to the list of people learning in the area :smile:

1 Like