Cerdded a Chlonc Ceredigion

Hi Nia - can you add my email to that list ? it’s peteraberevans@icloud.com - thanks very much

1 Like

Helo. Dw i newydd ymuno y grwp Say Something In. Dw i’n byw yng Nghastell Newydd Emlyn. Mae diddordeb gyda fi cyfarfod gyda phobl er mwyn siarad/ymarfer Cymraeg. Oes eto grwp yn Aberaeron - Roedd y post olaf yn 2021 un blwyddyn yn ol, felly sa i’n gwybod. Unrhywbeth gwybodaeth “gratefully received”! Diolch. Philip 07976 479125

ebost: pafwilson@hotmail.com

If you spot this do please add me to any lists informing people about any meetings in West Wales: diolch! Philip

Croeso i’r fforwm Philip :slight_smile:
As you’re new, you may not have seen this yet: Posting phone numbers and personal email addresses - contact details are not prohibited here but please consider that they are not protected either.

Diolch Siaron. Gwelais i hwn wedi ysgrifennu y post!!

1 Like

@philip-wilson you could email nic [AT] dysgu [DOT] com and ask to be included in his email newsletter of events in the greater Aberteifi area.

And you could also get in touch with @nia.llywelyn who is involved in events for new Welsh speakers and learners in the Llambed area.

Plus, you could contact Lesley who organises conversation groups and meetups in Llandysul - Llandysul Monthly Conversation Group

@philip-wilson
Oes, mae grwp yn Aberaeron bob bore dydd Mawrth 10:30 - 12.
Dw i’n gobeithio mynd fory

Diolch @philip-wilson. Dw i wedi cadw dy e bost, a rhoi e mlaen i Marcus Whitfield.
Mae tudalen facebook Dysgwyr Cymraeg Ceredigion . Hefyd dw i’n dechrau sesiwn sgwrsio yn Y Vale, Dyffryn Aeron bob mis. Nos Fercher ola’ bob mis…

1 Like