Caru, Paru a Galaru

Episode 8 is up, folks

2 Likes

where can i find this content?

1 Like

Hi @jackolusgallowaymcta

If you have a subscription - you can see the Advanced content on the website - see screenshot below (which was taken on a phone).

The Individual series are grouped together on the website by title - so it is easier to scroll down and find them (2nd screenshot). But they also are available on the App (third screenshot).

If you are just getting started - the Deg Y Dysgwyr series is one of the more gentle introductions - but they are all good of course!

Rich :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, yes as @rich says in his message there’s variety of stuff there, and I would agree that the Deg y Dysgwyr is the gentlest introduction! Also the more recent Beca a’i Pobl items are shorter than the first ones, if that helps. Caru, Paru a Galaru (Hatches, Matches and Dispatches) is a fictional story about a registrar and those she deals with; Dyddiadur Dynes Desbret is light-hearted fictional diary about a woman in lockdown with her husband and children, and the other series’ are factual - either chats with interesting people or following someone through an experience. Hope this helps.

1 Like