Caru, Paru a Galaru

Aw :cry:

Absence of knowledge of critical words is still stopping a full understanding before reading the Welsh…when with the odd word resolved, it falls into place…so it’s a dal ati situation…

(I had forgotten how distracting it is to not know a word in terms of impacting what follows)

Rich :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Beca. I’m finding these really challenging, especially the first one of the two that I have caught up with so far. However, I’m getting to grips, with help of the PDFs and sticking to the correct method. Nice when I get there in the end and rewarding to have gained so much on the way. Nice story and beautifully written. Thanks.

2 Likes

I really enjoy these stories about Enfys, and I’ll buy the book when they’re published. AS LONG AS (criminal blackmail follows) you don’t get her a dog and a man. She’s just fine as she is!

2 Likes

…Oh a dog or two has got to be the way to go :dog: :dog2: …not sure about the man :wink:

Rich :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think a dog would be ok…! :wink:

1 Like

I have neither - but I’m definitely considering a dog…!

1 Like

Duw, duw - we all know where THAT will lead,

2 Likes

…to getting another dog…?!

2 Likes

What lovely stories, Beca. Thank you so much, very touching. And I learned so much.

2 Likes

Ohhhh you’re so kind, and I’m so glad you’re enjoying them. Another one going up tomorrow… :blush:

1 Like

Hi all - another episode up. Hope you enjoy!

Hi folks, ep 5 is up!

I’m panicking now. Dog, or no dog?

1 Like

Phew. But where can I get the box set, please - the suspense is killing me to find out what happens in the end.

1 Like

Still no dog!!!

I’ll get them out quicker…!!! :rofl:

Hi folks, ep 6 is up and 7 and 8 will be up tomorrow. Hope you enjoy them and don’t find them too tough!

3 Likes

7 is up :blush:

2 Likes

Can I change my mind, and go for a dog?..

1 Like

Hahaaa! She’s definitely not getting a cat…!