CACEN Meetup South East England

Cacen goes to Barry
This weekend we are heading for a weekend in Cardiff /Barry .
We are going to the Gwyl Fach Y Fro, a free festival on Barry Island.

We are are going to a cafe called John on Barry Island for a brunch at 11 oclock.

here is the address.
12/ Esplanade Buildings
Friar Rd
Barry
CF62 5T
If anyone is about come along and have a cuppa with us. Or it be lovely to see you at the Gwyl it self.
Here is hoping for some sunshine

HI we were very lucky with the weather and had a great time in Cardiff. Thanks to very one who made it so special.
We have meeting this Wednesday at 7pm at the battle of Trafalgar.

Battle of Trafalger
34 Guilford Rd
Brighton.
BN1 3LW.
Warm welcome to all

1 Like

Hi, I’m going to try to attend - will be my first time :slight_smile: I have invited my neighbour who is a native Welsh speaker. I presume this is ok!

Alan

Hi Sam,
We are havng a meeting on Saturday at Red hill at 1pm
Also I am meeting a welsh leaner on Friday at Seaford library at 10am . There is only going to be 2 of us there.

You are welcome to join either or both if you wish

Hi We are having a meeting this Sat 17th June, starting at 1pm. Relaxing afternoon of shared lunch and chatting. The host lives very close to the station. For more details please contact me

hi,
We are having a meeting at Battle of Trafalgar this Wed 5th of july. Starting at 7pm
Battle of Trafalger
34 Guilford Rd
Brighton.
BN1 3LW.
Warm welcome to all levels.

hi,
We are having a meeting at Battle of Trafalgar this Wed 19th of july. Starting at 7pm
Battle of Trafalger
34 Guilford Rd
Brighton.
BN1 3LW.

Hi Sally,

Just to let you know that I’m going to try and come along this Wednesday.

Just got back from the Dosbarth Haf in Bangor & keen to keep going with speaking!

Phil

Hi
It would be lovely to for you to come to the meeting. Unfortunately, I am unable to make it tonight. I have let the others know about you and I am sure they will make you feel very welcome.
Sally

Hi Sally,

Sorry I won’t get to meet you this evening - hopefully another time. Thanks for letting the others know.

Phil

HI Cacen is having a meeting on the 2nd August starting at 7pm
Battle of Trafalger
34 Guilford Rd
Brighton.
BN1 3LW.

Hi Sally,
I was intending to come along again tonight but we’re off on holiday tomorrow & I’m horribly behind with the packing so won’t make it.

I had a great evening with everyone last time & looking forward to the next one.

Diolch, Phil

HI Phil
We are having a meeting at Battle of Trafalger
34 Guilford Rd
Brighton.
BN1 3LW.
On Wed the 16th starting at 7pm.
I am going to be there this time and look forward to meeting you

HI We are having a meeting at Battle of Trafalgar
34 Guilford Rd
Brighton
BN1 3LW
on wed the 16th august at 7pm
All welcome at all levels.

Hi Sally,

Thanks - hopefully see you Wednesday!

Phil

HI,
Firstly some of us would like to say what a fantastic time some of us had at the Eisteddfod this year, and some met up with Aron and Kat there (sorry if i spelled your names wrong). Unfortunately i was poorly with a bug.

1 Like

2nd is to let you know Cacen is going on an organized walk in September.
We are walking on the 3rd of sept in Petworth . WE are meeting at 10 am at the car park in the town GU28 0AP . Then going on to do the Capability walk in the park, which is advertised as an easy walk. After we intend to have a picnic in the park or if the weather is bad go to a cafe.
If anyone is interested please let me know, be lovely to see you there

Hi Cacen is meeting on Wednesday night 30th. at 7pm
34 Guilford Rd
Brighton.
BN1 3LW.
All levels welcome

hi Cacen is having a meeting in Brighton on the 14th of October. It will start at 1pm with a shared lunch. If you are interested send me a message and I will give you more details

Hi Sally, I’d like to come to the meeting in Brighton on the14th so could you please send details?
Thanks, David