CACEN Meetup South East England

Hi are next Cacen meeting is on the 3rd of December in Chichester. We start at 1pm with a shared lunch. The host is providing a delicious meal with the rest of us bringing starters, pudding or snacks. Some of us are having a xmas drink, if you wish to join us then bring a long a bottle for yourself. There will be teas and coffee provided.

We are going to have a xmas theme, so if you would like to bring along something to chat about, tell a story of xmas past or simply come along for a chat that would be fab.
For more details please contact.
sallyannmayger

sorry it is meant to be our meeting

HI Cacen is having its first meeting of the year. It is on the 7th January in Brighton 1pm- 4pm. We will have lunch if you wish to join us that would be great. For more information send me a message.

1 Like

HI Cacen is meeting at Al Campo in London Rd, Brighton on the 18th January. We are having something to eat this time and you are very welcome to come and join us. We aim to eat around 6, if you would rather just come then that would still be great. Let me know if you wish to eat in case I have ton book it.
Al Campo can be reached by train and buses.

1 Like

. Hi There is a Cacen Meeting at my house on Saturday. 4th of Feb. in Seaford .
We will start with lunch so if you would like to join us that would be great. For more Information send me a message

1 Like

Hi we are meeting up this Wednesday evening 15th in Kaspas Dessert 65-66 London rd Brighton at 7pm. It has a train station and bus stops near by.

Hi I am sorry to say the meeting tonight has been cancelled.

Hi we are meeting up this Wednesday evening 22nd Feb in Kaspas Dessert 65-66 London rd Brighton at 7pm. It has a train station and bus stops near by. Be great to see you

1 Like

HI
On Wednesday 1st March we are having dinner in Franco Manco to celebrate St Davidā€™s day. We tend to eat at 6.30. You are more than welcome to come along and join us. If you wish to dine with us then message me so I can add you onto the booking .

Hi We are meeting at Kaspas Dessert 65-66 London Rd, at 7.30pm. On the 8th of March.
Come along for a cuppa and a chat.

Also we are having our monthly meeting in Havant on 11th of March. We will start around 1pm with lunch followed by a relaxed Welsh/English afternoon. The host will be Alison. For more info just send me a message

There is a change of venue for this months meeting. On the 11th of March, we are now meeting in Seaford and I am the host. We will start at 1pm with lunch so bring something to share. We finish around 4ish. Everyone is welcome. For more details please contact me

HI we are meeting at Kaspas Dessert 65-66 London road, Brighton. This Wednesday the 22nd of March, at 7pm. Everyone at all levels welcome.
Sally

Hi we are not meeting at Kaspas Desert 65-66 London rd Brighton on the Wednesday 5th April . It has been cancelled

sallyx

Hi We have 2 meeting this week
1 Kaspas dessert 65-66 London rd Brighton, this Wednesday 19/4/23.
at 7pm, Everyone at all levels welcome .
2) We are having a meeting in Eastbourne. Starting with a lunch, if you would like more information please message me

What day are you having the meetup in Eastbourne, @sallyannmayger? Iā€™ll add the information to this weekā€™s newsletter.

Oops sorry I forgot to send you a reply

Hi Cacen is meeting on Wednesday night 3rd May at Battle of Trafalgar at 7pm.
the address is
Battle of Trafalger
34 Guilford Rd
Brighton.
BN1 3LW.
It is very close to the main train station and buses.
Come along have a drink and a chat. All levels welcome

Hi Cacen is meeting on Wednesday night 17th May at Battle of Trafalgar at 7pm.
the address is
Battle of Trafalger
34 Guilford Rd
Brighton.
BN1 3LW.
Come and enjoy a relax evening with a drink and a chat

@sallyannmayger Hi Sally - I was pointed in this direction to find a local group. I am new to SSIW but based in East Sussex and keen (although rather nervous!) to practice what Iā€™m slowly learning.

Now that Iā€™ve found this group, Iā€™ll keep an eye out but wanted to just say hi in the first instance.

Best wishes,
Sam

1 Like

Hi We are meeting at
Hi Cacen is meeting on Wednesday night 17th May at Battle of Trafalgar at 7pm.
the address is
Battle of Trafalger
34 Guilford Rd
Brighton.
BN1 3LW.
Come along have a drink and a chat. All levels welcome