Book Launch "A Welsh Dawn" (Y Lolfa)

Type colon seren colon, with no spaces.

:star: :seren: :evil: :twisted: :penblwydd: :smile: :cry: :cariad: :beth: :mad: :mrgreen: :idea: :party:

Thanks for that, Kev I!!!..I’d no I had no idea I could do that. For those who want them I put these words between the colons:
star, seren, evil, twisted, penblwydd, smile, cry, cariad, beth, mad, mrgreen, idea, party…Anyone come up with others?

Diolch, Kev, diolch Dinas

:seren: :seren:

Anyone come up with others?

The full list is:
dafad
faint
help
cry
ouch
sad
bias
smile
gosh
harhar
wink
star
wow
shock
cool
lol
mad
razz
oops
evil
twisted
roll
idea
mrgreen
geek
clap
dance
shush
party
mochyn
cariad
penblwydd
angel
dawnsio
llongyf
tan
clec
seren
ardderchog
beth
croeso
diolch
blino
arrow
ugeek
ing
hengath
hengi

:hengath: O, but it’s nice to see our old friend yr hen gath back!

:dawnsio: This feels like the old forum! I love the way threads go their own way - like all the gadget leads behind the sofa mysteriously deciding to knot like mating snakes the minute you take your eye off them.

Ta beth, should you be interested in another review of Gareth’s book, here’s the link to the latest:
by Lyn Ebenezer

http://www.gwales.com/bibliographic/?isbn=9781847718242&tsid=3#top

At the end of a queue of SF books, I have finally got round to reading a “Welsh Dawn”.
I absolutely LOVED it. I’ve left an appreciative review on Amazon UK - my nom de plume is hym45.

Well, knowing your excellent taste (see your pic!), that must be good, Huw - if a little different from the SF. Gyda llaw, I see there’s a whole page in last week’s Golwg, with Gareth’s smiling face beaming out. (I’m only a little jealous, here, you understand.)

To see for yourself whether my review is good, you may like to check out the following “permalink” http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R82BD0XGKFL13/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00LLIXHEQ
which should enable you to read it without signing into Amazon.

If not, and you’re interested, PM me and I’ll send you a copy. :slight_smile:
Please pass on my llongyfarchiadau to Gareth

Da iawn, Huw

Only very slightly related, but something in Huw’s review reminded me of this fascinating interview with lawyer Gareth Peirce (who despite the first name is female) who has had a long career defending people who were seen as pariahs by the powers that be, including striking miners (although many others besides). Quite thought-provoking.