Aussie Skype chat - while I'm away?

Hi Louis, could you give me your email address and Skype details please. We are meeting on the 23rd at 8pm. Thanks, Lynne.

Hi Allan, could you send me your email address. I think I already have your Skype address but send that also just to be sure. We are meeting on Thursday 23rd at 8pm. Thanks, Lynne.

Hi Amy, the consensus was for Thursday 23rd. I know that is not the best for you but if you can join in that would be great. If so, could you please send me your email and Skype address please. Thank you, Lynne.

Hi Caroline, Iā€™m doing the contacts for the group could you send me your email and Skype address. We are meeting on Thursday 23rd at 8pm. Thanks, Lynne.

Hi Karla, Iā€™m doing Dmin for the group. We are meeting on Thursday 23rd at 8pm. Could you send me your email and Skype details please. Thank you. Lynne.

Hi Lynne,
abailey912@gmail.com
Allan

Hello Everyone, Iā€™ve worked out tentative dates for the monthly chats and tried to keep them within the early twenties range. Here they are:

July 21 ( probably wonā€™t be at that one as I will have just arrived, but Iā€™ll try)
August 25
September 22
October 20
November 24

I think we will all be busy around those dates in December. So we can either give December a miss altogether, or arrange another date. Something to think about.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Lynne

1 Like

Hi Lynne,
Thanks for following up:
caroline@clearviewcareers.com.au
Skype name is carolinecleland

Thanks to all who have sent their details. I will email you personally this week and send you a Skype contact request. Just waiting for all to get back to me.

1 Like

Hi Lynne, sent you a PM with the details - I look forward to next Thursday!

1 Like

Hi Amy, I havenā€™t got your email and Skype details. Could you send them to me please. My email is lynfreud@hotmail.com. I have sent out Skype requests today and will send yours when I get it. Thanks.

Hello Everyone, just letting you know that I have sent out Skype requests to all. Please sent back acceptance a sap so I can see if something is wrong. When I have worked out how to set up a group email on my iPad (no computer). Iā€™ll send this again via email. Hopefully everyone will see this in the meanwhile.

2 Likes

Got that, many thanks Lynne

Hi sorry i have missed all the skype chats so far due to delayed planes and moved work rosters and i have just looked at my roster over the comming months and i am rostered on when the next few chats occur until November. In light of this i am still eager (even if it doesnā€™t seem like it) to speak welsh. So if anyone wants to practice welsh at any other times i would be very greatfull, i am currently up to lesson 8 of course 3.

Hi all, is this still going on? Iā€™d like to throw my hat in the ring if it is - or to any other times people are up for a chat. Itā€™s a vicious cycle, this Welsh business - the more I speak it, the more and more I want to speak it!

Iā€™m about to PM you my Skype name and email address, Lynne - I hope thatā€™s okay. If itā€™s too late to arrange for today, no worries, Iā€™ll hang around for next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where do you live Alex?

1 Like

Hi Alex, I just noticed this so I missed you for this month. Apologies. Iā€™m in Wales visiting family and I donā€™t check the forum as often as I should. Iā€™ve sent you a Skype request.