2019 Tresaith Bwtcamp May 11-18 : Sold Out!

I’m not going to try for this because I wouldn’t want to deny anyone this incredible experience, but were you to need an extra person I would be happy to help.

2 Likes

Definitely interested

Heads up everyone - we are opening in 46 minutes (if my clock is right), at 9pm tonight at https://bookwhen.com/ssiw (If you’re worried that the event has disappeared from the schedule - it’s ok - I’m just adjusting somethings. It’ll be back at 9!)

1 Like

I see that there are now only 9 places available. I thought it was 10.

I just took a look at the booking page. On top right it says ‘Log In’
Do we have to log in to book?

The reason for asking is that tried logging in with this link several times but keep getting a message that my email address is not recognised, even though I am a member, and use SSIW several times a day on the forum and my 6 month course.

I then checked my always logged in address which is correct.
Is this because we won’t be able to log in until 21:00?
I am concerned that if it sells out within 5 minutes, I will still be trying to log in!
In fact SSIW has both my e-mail addresses but this particular page recognises neither?

Getting the same thing here annmoore, I have been signed in, then suddenly I AM NOT. Like you I do not want to have to waste time signing in when I thought I already was IN.

Oh, it’s not just me then. I am hoping we don’t have to log in to book?

anne and spj - have you managed to book?

1 Like

Yes Iestyn I got in by refreshing the page every few seconds, but WOW, was sold out within 3-4 minutes.

1 Like

Yes thank you. Yay!!!

1 Like

Yes - I was called away for putting-children-to-bed duties, and came back at 9 to make sure the booking did open (this is a new version of BookWhen, so I’m not yet absolutely 100% that it does what I think it will.)

When I saw your posts, I was worried, but you both got in so I can breathe a sigh of relief.

Huge apologies to anyone that didn’t get a place this time. Make sure you let me know with a comment below in case anyone has to drop out.

And I shall get on to getting an email with information to you next week. You should all have received a confirmation from Bookwhen that your booking was successful - again let me know below if you’re not sure, and I can check and confirm.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

1 Like

Diolch Iestyn amser cwrw neu gwin coch nawr, phewww relief :slight_smile:

1 Like

Confirmation email arrived. Diolch yn fawr Iestyn. Can’t wait! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So glad you managed to get in too. Well done! :hugs:

llongefarchiadau I ti annmoore. Dw I edrych ymlaen I cwrdd it ti a pobl arall ym miss mai.

1 Like

Oh dear, awful spelling Steve, sorry!!

@annmoore, you’ll have a ball!

1 Like

When I tried to log in to the booking page for the May Bootcamp the message ‘your email has not been recognised’ kept appearing but I can log into the Main Site as usual. Very frustrating! And now all the places have been booked!

Bet that was me, I wanted to bag a place for Helen Mears so was pretty quick off the mark!

Must have just missed it! Got a bit confused with the link! Hope there’s another South bwtcamp later in the year. Must try harder next time!