2019 Tresaith Bwtcamp May 11-18 : Sold Out!

Oops!! I was thinking of the proposed one to follow the 10th anniversary parti that as I understand will be more casual—but suddenly realized that will be in June. Is that still in the offing @Iestyn? I hope so. Otherwise I’ll come early and consider doing this complete one Thanks for getting back to me

Yes I am interested

Thanks Bill

I’m interested!

Hi Iestyn, I’m interested. Diolch yn fawr!

I’m interested!

Yup, the post-party casual bootcamp-ish is definitely going ahead… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wheewww great to hear that. Thank you @aran. See you then :heart:️ So don’t include me in the list for the May one then.

1 Like

I’m going through the Six months again so hopefully I’ll survive lol​:crazy_face::crazy_face::notes::crazy_face::heart:

2 Likes

Right - there is obviously plenty of interest in this bwtcamp, so I’m just going to go ahead and open booking.

Booking will open on Friday 18th January at 21:00 hourson our BookWhen page at https://bookwhen.com/ssiw. (@Deborah-SSi)

Booking will be on a first come first serve basis, and there will only be 10 places available, so with the number of people interested, I would imagine that the places will go very quickly. One of last year’s bwtcamps sold out in about 5 minutes…

Keep noting your interest below - it means that you’ll get notifications when new posts go up on the thread.

2 Likes

Hoffwn fynd i’r bwtcamp

Meirion

Still interested!

Hmmmm! Very tempting!

Still interested too diolch

Dw i eisiau mynd i’r Bwtcamp. Gobeithio bydda i’n cofrestru mewn pryd.

Yes, please, interested

Will there be more info about price etc before 18th?

You should find all pertinent information in the other Bwtcamp thread which was linked to at the top of this thread. Here: Bwtcamps 2019

1 Like

Thanks for picking up on this. Yes I did read all that but it refers specifically to Tresaith and I think this one in May is in Caerleon. Which I guess may mean other changes. I don’t know I may have this totally wrong as I have found my severe limitations in trying to use all the different software - slack/ hangouts /forum /youtube eg feedback problem//soundcloud /audiocloud /skype and easily get lost in forum threads. I’d be grateful if you let me know either way - as you seem to understand and willing to lend a helping voice.

Ah, I see where the misunderstanding comes from. There will be two Bootcamps within a few weeks of one another. This thread here is about the Bootcamp running from May 11 to May 19 in Tresaith (and the linked thread has more info about the bootcamps in Tresaith)

The other bootcamp will happen after the SSiW Birthday party, the week after May 30th – and this one will be in Caernarfon. This one is different, as this one is less formalised. Most importantly the one in Caernarfon is open to everyone, and there is a thread dedicated to this bootcamp, where you can express interest, and whether you want to book your own accomodation or if you want Aran to help with that. I’m on my phone now, I’ll see if I can dig up the link.
Here you go: Free(ish) Bootcamp - after the 10th birthday party - who’s coming?
And
Free(ish) Bootcamp questions

1 Like

Great thanks. Gottit - I don’t know where Caerleon came from but I do have to book an eye test this month!