Y Hop, Belper, Swydd Derby,sesiwn sgwrs a pheint wythnosol

Bob nos Fawrth 7 - 9pm dewch am beint a sgwrs, o dan ofal grwp dysgu Cymraeg Belper.

2 Likes

This has started up again, but is now 7.30 to 9.00 on the Tuesday night, at The Hop Inn, Openwoodgate, Belper, DE56 0SD. Is that right @jonathan_simcock_7 ?

1 Like

Yes. If folks are coming for the first time they’re welcome to email me at menteriaithlloegr@mail.com

1 Like

Next meeting at the Hop on Tuesday 9 May.

2 Likes

Is this back on weekly in the same place now, @jonathan_simcock_7?

1 Like

Dee
Best wait til September to relaunch the Hop meet up. I will be away a lot in June, July and August.
Cofion gorau
Jonathan

2 Likes

Nes i symyd i High Peak flwyddyn dwythaf efo cariad fi (ma’ gena fo waith yma). O’ ni’n falch (a wedi synnu) bod 'na grwp dysgu Cymraeg mewn lle mor fach. O ni’n disgwl rwbath fel’na yn Manceinion neu Lerpwl, ond ddim llefydd llai.

Hi Caren, you may not have realised but we try to keep posts to English on the forum so that even the newest SSiWer can understand. There is a thread for those who want to practise writing in Welsh where you would be more than welcome to contribute - Be’ 'dach chi’n gwneud rwan? - and no, you don’t have to write in Gog Welsh :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Caren, dyn ni 'n trefnu ambell taith cerdded Cymraeg ac ambell noson tafarn, hefyd dyn ni 'n cynnal gweithdy Cymrseg misol yn Derby, gwelir www.derbywelshlearnerscircle.blogspot.com Hoffwn gael sgwrs, felly wnei di ffonio fi ar ol 7pm ar 01773 270271 cyn bo hir. Cofion gorau Jonathan

1 Like

I didn’t know, but I don’t mind typing in English :blush:

3 Likes

Jon annwyl, cofia be ddudodd Dee! :slight_smile:

Lol. I’ve replied back to him on messaging.

1 Like

Caren, Caren just to let you know that DWLC monthly workshops are restarting on Sat 2nd September. See www.derbywelshlearnerscircle.blogspot.com

1 Like

Hi @jonathan_simcock_7

Just wondering when the Belper meetups will be starting up again so it can go in the SSiW newsletter.

Diolch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dee
We have decided to make the Noson Sgwrs a pheint a monthly event from 7.30pm - 9.30pm on the first Tuesday evening each month. The first meet up bing on Tuesday 3rd October. Look for the Welsh dragon on one of the tables!
Cofion gorau
Jonathan

2 Likes