Why not write your story?

I need some stories to go in the beginner’s page of the Wennol. For those of you who don’t know about the Wennol it is a newsletter for Welsh learners and full of stories written by people who have learned Welsh. The problem is that I depend on learners to send me stories and it tends to be people who are really confident that contribute. That makes it too difficult for those who are starting off. I need stories at all levels, particularly stories where people talk about themselves. So could you write me your story?

Tell me your name, where you live, where do you work and something about your family. What to you ‘hoffi’? What made you learn Welsh? That sort of thing.

And don’t worry! I shall check everything and correct it. Writing is a good way to help you remember words and sentence patterns but be careful – writing can be addictive. But what a lovely addiction to have!

If you would like a copy of the Wennol then get in touch with me bobwennol@ntlworld.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Rob Evans

9 Likes

Hi Rob,

I’ll put you something together over the weekend if you don’t mind devoting the thousands of hours it’ll take to make my Welsh legible. Also expect an email shortly for a copy.

2 Likes

Hi Rob. What size story would you like? How many words, approximately? I’ve been wanting to write a story in Welsh, so this is good incentive.
Marie

1 Like