Welsh play in Cardiff next week

Hi all,

Anweledig: a Welsh language play is on next week at the Sherman theatre in Cathays, Cardiff.
For details see the following:
https://www.shermantheatre.co.uk/performance/theatre/anweledig-en/

It’s on March 12th and 13th. Doesn’t look as though there will be surtitles or Sibrwd, but you can download a learners pack from the link above.

Helen and I are going to the Wednesday 7pm showing if anyone wants to come along? We’re in Row D seats 5&6!

1 Like

i’m working in cardiff next week, I may just join you if that’s ok ! i’ll look for tickets later , downloading a learner pack’s a great idea!

1 Like

I’m tempted! The last two play sin Welsh I’ve seen at the Sherman have had screen with the English subtitles, rather than Sibwrd.

1 Like

Gwych! Do come. The pack is 39 pages long and will set us up nicely. Also we can Sgwrs xx

1 Like

Come, please! It’d be lovely to meet you :blush: Did you go to see Woof?

I did. I’ll try to get there as early as I can. 6.30 is probably the earliest as i can manage, unless I’m lucky with the traffic.

1 Like

booked! row C, seat 5, see you there? will PM you my mobile, would be great to meet up for a pre play sgwrs! x

1 Like

Dach chi’n wrthi’n yn galed efo’r pecyn dysgwyr bois? Are you hard at it with the learner pack? Edrych ymlaen at yfory fel fydd na ffashiwn peth! Really looking forward to tomorrow! :smile:

Ydw, llawer o geiriau newydd :nerd_face:

1 Like