Welsh language Warrington

I have just created a facebook page called ‘Welsh language Warrington’ It would be great if you could show support and ‘like’ it.

I am hoping to find other learners in the area which would like to meet for a panad a sgwrs. If anyone is interested in meeting for a practice please don’t be shy in coming forward.

4 Likes

I’ve just liked your page (though I’m a long way from Warrington!)

How close are you to Preston?

This Welsh Language film-showing (end of November) came up on our Twitter Feed today: http://www.newcontinental.net/whats-on/event/solomon-gaenor-15-free-film-screening

2 Likes

Hehe @Iestyn. This is walking distance from my house! I didn’t even know there was a Welsh Club in Preston. I think that you may have helped this get A LOT more interesting for me. Thanks. :+1:
@laura-kate-townson sorry to butt in on your thread. If you can get some more bodies I may be tempted to come along :tea:

1 Like

@Colindale fingers crossed I can find some others in the area, if there are in Liverpool and Preston surely there will be some people in Warrington - I just need to find them.

2 Likes

@Iestyn Warrington is about an hour away from Preston but unfortunately I already have plans that weekend. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m in St Helens, and thought the only Welsh speakers around here were in Liverpool. Nice to know there are more within throwing distance!

2 Likes