Washington State folks?

Helo pawb! I am back to learning Welsh after several years of chaos took my focus away, and am wondering if there might be any SSIWers near my neck of the woods

Are you a member of the Welsh Speaking Practice Slack group @OwenYGwerthwrPannas? There is a channel there called #the-americas and a group of US and Canadian learners get together online to practise their Welsh. I’m not sure where they all live, but a good place to ask.

Would you like an invitation to the WSP?

1 Like

Yes, please, that would be lovely! :smiley:

I’ve just sent that to you now, and had a laugh at your avatar after looking at it in more detail. You’re not the famous Duolingo Owen, are you? :joy:

2 Likes

I do indeed love parsnips! XD I’m a big fan of the video game Stardew Valley, and I always plant huge amounts of them

I have to confess that of all the vegetables that exist, parsnips are pretty much the only ones I can’t abide, so you can have my share :rofl:

1 Like

Shwmae! I’m in Seattle, a very new learner.

2 Likes

Croeso! I’m up in Bellingham, and don’t get down to Seattle too often (unable to drive), but I have friends there, so I’ll be in touch if I head down for a visit.

1 Like

S’mae! Dw i’n byw Gig Harbor! Ble yn Seattle?

2 Likes

Dw i’n bwy yn gogledd Seattle near Hamlin Park.

1 Like

I don’t drive either. Bellingham is liovely.

1 Like