Volunteer '5 Minute' Listeners

Ga i bartner siarad plîs? Dw i’n byw ym Mhort Talbot ac athrawes ydw i :blush:

I’ve done week 10, but I don’t have a welsh-speaking listener/partner for week 11. Obviously I’m happy to be your partner in return.

I’m going to Glasgow for Celtic Connections from Thursday to Sunday, so I’m only available for a couple of days this week - I should be much more avaliable in future weeks.

Sh’mae pawb! Im at the end of week 10 would be great if someone was up for having a sgwrsio with me every now and again!

If people are looking for common ground im a 38 year old animator (computer games). Welsh (south) Love geeky stuff.

Hi Novem,
Could you help me by listening to my (hesitant) attempts at speaking Welsh, please?
I’ve just finished Level 1, Challenge 20.
Also, I’ll need instructions on how it all works…
Many thanks, Anji

Hey there @anji-muldoon! The best way would be to connect through Slack - do you have access to it yet? If not, we’ll get a link sent out to you. There you can connect with a lot of other learners (and me!) and even join our group sessions if you’d like.

Hi Novem,
Thank you for your reply.
I have looked into Slack but I don’t know where to begin. I can see other people’s conversations but I don’t find that very helpful.
I got in touch with you initially because I followed the link I was given in my SSiW email.
I think I need IKEA-type instructions! :slightly_smiling_face:
Anji

1 Like

It’s great that you’re in already! I think I’ve found you, so I’ll send you a message there so we can arrange a time for me to listen to your sentences :slight_smile: