Virtual Spanish Meetups!

Windsor has decided to concentrate on his Welsh for a little while, but anyone is welcome to pick a day and time that suits, and start up a Zoom session (or other communication method if you prefer) and invite others in for a chat.

Diolch Deborah. Mae angen llawer o amser i ddysgu ddwy iaith ar yr un pryd!

1 Like

Hi folks I have set up a 40 minute Spanish Practice Zoom to start at 7pm tomorrow (Tuesday 23/06/20). ID is 327 676 9019 and the password is bamos23. I am very new to Spanish so please bear that in mind :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Teri please see my note below if you can join tomorrow evening.

Hi Dai please see my note for a zoom call tomorrow (23/06/20) if you can join tomorrow evening.

Hi Roy please see my note above for a zoom call tomorrow (23/06/20) if you can join tomorrow evening.

1 Like

Hi Brigitte please see my note above for a zoom call tomorrow (23/06/20) if you can join tomorrow evening.

Thank you, David. I shall be thee if I possibly can. I’m not very good. :confused:

Thank you David for organising this. I hope I can join you. I’m not very good with this Techy stuff.

Thanks for arranging this. I will join you ar some stage - I have a zoom choir practice around the same time!

Is this UK time??? I’m in Canada but would be interested in joining in…

It is UK time, yes, so that’s UTC+1 as we’re on British Summer Time at the moment, 1 hour ahead of GMT

Great to speak to you @roysutcliffe. I’ll set up another zoom for next Tuesday at 7pm (19:00 UK time). @imorrell sorry if you missed the call, I didn’t see your post until logging on just now.

1 Like

Thank you, David. I enjoyed speaking with you too even if I am struggling in Spanish. See you next week.

Hi @david-davies, unbelievably, I am only now reading your post about the zoom chat yesterday!!! Drat!
I would love to join in any future such events :slightly_smiling_face: Gracias.

2 Likes

Just noticed there’s another chat on Tues 1st July. Please count me in! Stay well.

3 Likes

Hi Lin, please note it’s Tuesday, 30 June.

2 Likes

Thanks @roysutcliffe. Basic calendar misreading! Stay well.

1 Like

Hi @lin-2 great, yes I’ll send out a reminder on Monday for a Tuesday call.

Hi folks (including @lin-2, @roysutcliffe, @imorrell, @teri, @brigitte) please see meeting details below, I’m a beginner at Spanish so sure I will learn something new! The link below should take you to the meeting, and you’ll need to use the password below:

Topic: Spanish SSi virtual meetup
Time: Jun 30, 2020 07:30 PM London

Zoom link:

Meeting ID: 327 676 9019
Password: bamos29

1 Like