URLs

It appears to be working now. Thank you so much everybody for helping me get back up and running. Hywyl!

Oh must be me- not working on IPhone ahh

Oh must be me- not working on IPhone ahh

Sorry for the hiccups - with how much work has been done in this in the last few days, it might be worth your while uninstalling the app and installing again, and see if that does the trick!..:slight_smile:

Deleting and redownloading the ap worked for me!

Thanks for your work fixing this.

To any Android users - reinstalling won’t work, and I’d advise not refreshing course details for a while.

It appears that the lesson identifiers have also changed so that now they match across courses. (Except for the new course, which uses challenge1, challenge2 instead of lesson1, lesson2 etc). What this means is that you only get course 3, the new course, and the vocab units from course 2.

Luckily (for me) those are the courses I’ve been using, so I didn’t notice until now.

I shall need to update the app to deal with this.

Aran - are any more changes to the course/lesson data on the horizon? If so, I’ll wait before I make the necessary changes…

Aran - are any more changes to the course/lesson data on the horizon?

Very sorry about that - yes, we’re very much in the middle of major overhaul city - and we’ll be going up from the subdomain to www soon, too, so definitely best to hang fire on everything for a few weeks, by which stage we should start to see the dust settle!

My trusty iPhone app stopped working today (download of the next lesson fails). Tried getting drastic by deleting and re-downloading the app. Unfortunately, now I can’t choose any courses - none show up in the course list. Is this being discussed in a different thread…

Argh - no, not to the best of my knowledge.

We’ve got a bit of a sprint on at the moment to open the site for the new Spanish course, but apps/forum will be at the top of the list for next week. Thanks for the heads up, and sorry for the pain.

My iPhone app is also crashing, it was working fine until i went into settings then stopped working. I ended up deleting it and trying to download it again but no luck. I don’t always have internet access so really need to have some lessons on my phone. Also some bad reviews are being left in the app store due to this problem…

Am looking forward to starting lesson 2 :slight_smile:

Any closer to resolving this?

Any closer to resolving this?

Ifan should be able to start looking at this before the end of the week, and fingers crossed it won’t be a major fix. If it is a major piece of work, and due to changes with iOS rather than changes to our code (or a combination of the two), then we may have to think about removing it from the app store.

Thanks Aran, fingers crossed it’s easily resolved…

Crossing my fingers with you…:smile: