Un Bore Mercher S2

Just found out that Un Bore Mercher S1 is currently available on S4C Clic, and that S2 starts on Sunday night. Not to be missed!

5 Likes

You beat me to it! I had been wondering until just a few minutes ago. . .

1 Like

Just watched the first episode, which I’d watched previously in English, and read in Welsh (on the BBC Scriptroom site).

I can’t say I followed every word, but I think I was getting most of it. Be interesting to see how that compares to watching one of the new episodes, but right now it feels like a nice marker of progress.

1 Like

SO excited for Series 2!!! :grin:

2 Likes

I watched the Welsh version of series 1 when it was out. At the time, I hadn’t been learning for long, so it’s nice to re-visit it. I’ll struggle now to catch up with a re-watch of series one before the new series starts tomorrow night! I was amazed that Eve Myles (who plays Faith Howells), learnt Welsh for the roll! I listened to an interview (somewhere, can’t remember), and she just threw herself into learning the language intensively, Amazing.

1 Like

Did I imagine it, or did I hear she learnt here, at least in part?

I could be wrong, Cat, but not as far as I’m aware. I think her colleagues helped her to learn as they are first language speakers.

Hang on - we do have a fellow forum member from another production - I won’t be rude and mention names :slight_smile:

However I think it’s OK to mention Leanne Wood of Plaid Cymru, as she is featured on the home page. I think that Leanne attended a bwtcamp.

Sorry for hijacking your topic :frowning: