Tresaith Bootcamp - July 2014 - Intros and 'Other Stuff'

PS. For anyone else looking at the link I did not need to get a login. I just chaned to the Pages & Files tab on the top left and then the icon next to bootcamp.

Hello July bootcampers! Could you let me know how many of you are vegetarians, or have any other dietary requirements please; Iā€™m trying to get organised for going away/ school hols, and want to get ahead of the game with your welcoming meal at bootcamp. Iā€™m really sorry that I wonā€™t get chance to meet you all in person, as iā€™ll be up in Yorkshire with the family. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll have an amazing week - just hope your weather is as good as it was for the June Bootcampers! (pack your swimming costumes just in case!) Looking forward to reading how you all get on. Ros x

Hi Ros. Sorry we wont meet you. Just in answer to you question I have no special dietary requirements and eat meat quite happily. Andy

Hi Ros. Thank you for organising and cooking our welcome meal.
I have no special requirements and I like to eat meat as well as vegetablesā€¦ Have a nice time with your family.

Pob lwc heno, Brigitte :slight_smile:

Oh - Pob lwc iddi ti, hefyd, Gaby :slight_smile:

Diolch Huw. :slight_smile:

Pob lwc pawb - cewch chi llawr o hwyl.

Hi Ros. Sorry too not to be meeting you. Like Andy and Brigitte, I have no particular dietary requirements and enjoy both vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals.

Hi Ros. I am a vegetarian but canā€™t eat cowā€™s cheese or eggs. I sent an email to Iestyn, before I came away on holiday - the attachment gave details of the other foods I canā€™t eat! I donā€™t have access to Outlook on my laptop so canā€™t send you a copy.

Donā€™t worry Trisha, Iā€™ve made a roasted plum tomato pasta sauce as well as the huge pan of spag bol which I am cooking right now! Hope you have a good week.

Sorry if Iā€™m a bit out of the loop, but does bootcamp start this weekend? If so, Iā€™ll be camping nearby, so Iā€™ll probably see you all in the Ship!

Sorry Rob, no. bootcamp starts next weekend, 26.07.

Oh. Thatā€™s OK. Just donā€™t expect for the pub to have any beer left by the next weekend!

No problem, I prefer Cider. anyway.

ā€¦ and I prefer Red Wineā€¦ ! But sorry to be missing you Robā€¦ :frowning:

Edrych ymlaen y cwrdd i chi bob wynthnos nesa! Dwiā€™n bwyta cig ond hefyd dwiā€™n hapus iawn heb! Ac dwiā€™n hoffi yfed cwrw grymraeg.

Helo i bawb! Looking forward to meeting you all in a few days!
Re dietary requirements, Iā€™m vegetarian (no meat or fish, but eggs and dairy are fine). I must look at the list of what we need to bring - am feeling hideously under-prepared!
Wela i chi yn fuan!
Carolyn

Same hereā€¦ Hideously unpreparedā€¦ so at least there is two of us Carolyn :slight_smile:

Phew! Iā€™ve just decided to take tomorrow off work too, so I have at least SOME hope of actually gettng sorted in time!!