Transfer to AutoMagic without warning

I’ve been learning with SSIW for 3 years and reached level 3 challenge 10 when I find that I have been switched to AutoMagic without warning and don’t know how to get back. Very frustrating.
There is no indication as to how many hours you can study with AutoMagic. Is it endless? What level does it reach?. I’m confused.

Andrew

Click on the “SSi” logo in the upper left corner of the screen, that should bring you back to your preferred challenge-based course.

1 Like

The AutoMagic material covers more or less the same as the three Levels of Challenges, but it’s presented as one long stream of learning. It’s up to each individual to decide how much they want to do at any one time, and when they start it up again it will continue from where they got up to.

In the Settings section, you can also choose whether you want to go slower with more repetitions of previously presented structures, or faster to reach new material more quickly.

Sadly that doesn’t appear to be the case. It simply sends me back to AutoMagic.
Absolutely nothing wrong with AutoMagic but I am missing my previous ssiw course, with which I was very familiar. OK I’ll stop there but if anyone can guide me back to Level 3 Challenge 10 I would be very grateful.

I don’t know what’s going on with your computer, because everyone else who has the same issue was able to access the other version by clicking on the icon. I just checked again, it still works for me, and it is even showing the tool tip “visit SSi website” when I hover over the button. :man_shrugging:

In any case, you should also be able to visit the lesson you left off with this link:
https://en.saysomethingin.com/welsh/level3/challenge10

@andrew-holliman did the link that @Hendrik gave you work OK? If not, I’ll ask our Tech Team to take a look and see what’s going wrong there.