Thinking of an Intensive Day -- anyone else?

Thanks, perhaps we can meet up in Bangor one of those days to practice our Cymraeg. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unrhyw penwythnos, @christiericardo

2 Likes

I’m so psyched about this intensive day!

Aran, if I wanted to document my progress throughout the day, would that be appropriate to do on the SSi forum, and where?

1 Like

Looking forward to 11:00. I’m popping out for some food for the day lol

1 Like

I had my weetabix and am ready to go!

1 Like

Just starting now after answering some admin queries on Slack for the 6MWS

2 Likes

Just finished 3 sessions going to put some lunch in the oven then crack on with session 4 of the day. I can feel the synapses forming. This is very interesting in a positive way

3 Likes

Definitely! Either in here, or start its own thread… :slight_smile: Pob lwc! :star: :star2:

1 Like

I’ve got a rough start, as the feeling of unwellness I woke up with has grown–one of those is it or isn’t it going to be a ocld/flu/thing?–and my two year old is shrieking like a banshee. But! I’ve taken some ibuprofen and a spoonful of Nutella and am pressing on! I don’t have anything of note to mention so far, but I will say when I do! Well done, Conor! What a pace!

3 Likes

There is a lot of cold going around. I feel as if I’m coming down with something. Good effort I’m on to another challenge.

1 Like

8 challenges done today. I’m going to call it there with the challenges. I probably hit my limit on the sixth challenge for one day but powered through.

5 Likes

Awesome! I’ve just finished six! I need to rummage for dinner, but we can aim to Skype in about an hour if you’re up for it? I can message you my contact info.

1 Like

After six, I can say that there are huge chunks of the dialogue which I am just blanking on. Then there will be whole phrases that come out of me without even having to think for two seconds. I’m confident that the iceberg below the waterline is being built up, but it is a totally different experience, the lack of control in learning!

3 Likes

I started saying 2 words when I was on challenge 6 for the day blanking then saying anything. I trust that this is all part of the intensive experience. If you have a Google account we can do Google hangouts? I’ve never attempted Skype on my phone. If you like to Skype I can pm you my Skype name. Alternatively I have a Google Hangouts window we can chat in :grinning:

3 Likes

Yeah, we can try Google Hangouts! My email address is ChristieCymraeg@gmail.com.

Cool what time works for you? I’m free up until 20:30 :grinning:

Now is fine! I’ve just got my little one, he’ll might be a distraction, or he might be shy, we’ll have to see!

I’ll try and contact you give me a few minutes :+1:t2:

I’ve tried calling you. I think you can call me back now I’ve tried contacting you :grinning:

Conor and I finished up the day with a chat in Google hangouts, and we ended up gabbing about all sorts of things (falling back on English utlimately), but it was so nice to connect with someone on the same journey!

I would like to do another intensive day, and be more active about documenting my experiences when I’m not coming down with a cold… Then I will be able to see how this intensive day paid off if I can pick right back up and carry on. Diolch yn fawr pob!

3 Likes

Wow well done @christiericardo and @Conor92 - my head is spinning just reading your posts! :star:

1 Like