The SSi Christmas Market 🎁

Whether you’re stumped for what to buy your loved ones this Christmas, or are a small trader in Wales who’d love the opportunity to advertise your wares to our SSi community, then look no further than this thread!

Wales is full of wonderful artists, crafters and artisan food producers who often find it difficult to compete with larger stores and producers to reach a wider audience. So please use this thread to give a shout-out to yourselves or someone you know who’s looking to share their wares this festive season.

4 Likes

Event by Gŵyl y Felinheli

Neuadd Goffa Y Felinheli

Duration: 4 hr

Dewch i Farchnad Nadolig y Felinheli yn Neuadd Goffa’r pentra.

🎁 Stondinau yn cynnwys gemwaith, bwyd a diod, ac anrhegion
🎺 Cerddoriaeth gan fand pres
🎅🏽 Siôn Corn i’r plant
🍷 Gwin cynnes a mins pei

Tocynnau’n £3 i oedolion ac am ddim i blant.

//

Come to Felinheli’s Christmas Market in the Memorial Hall.

🎁 Stalls include jewellery, food and drink, and gifts
🎺 A local brass band
🎅🏽 Santa’s Grotto
🍷 Mulled wine and mince pie

Tickets are £3 for adults and free for children.

Shwmae bawb!

It is all thanks to SSi that I started my own Welsh-language greetings card business in 2020… all featuring my photography.
I have a lovely selection of cards with new Christmas card designs arriving this week!
My online shop is at www.cardiaukaren.cymru

I also have some limited-edition mounted photographs and my 2024 “calendar of the muse”, which is entirely in the Welsh language. It contains inspirational photographs taken in Southwest Wales and is complete with old Welsh proverbs to guide you through the year. Its generous A3 size leaves plenty of room for noting those important dates to remember, making this both a thoughtful and lovely present. The calendar can be gift-wrapped for an additional £2 - please state your gift message at the checkout.
Printed on 200gsm quality satin paper, with 300gsm front and back glossy covers.
Click here: Calendar yr Awen

Diolch a Nadolig Llawen! :heart::sparkles::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Caernarfon

We can now send you honey by Royal Mail Tracked 24 parcel!

Head straight to the website to order:

https://www.angleseybees.co.uk/honey

1 Like