The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread šŸ—ŗ

Hi Sioned, moved from sy23 1pu to Ll65 gwalchmai :slight_smile: diolch!

1 Like

Hi! Please add me too to the map. Iā€™m Kriszti and I live in PĆ©cs, Hungary. Diolch! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Kriszti! :slight_smile:

Hiya! Please can you add me? Iā€™m Jason from Cydweli: SA17 4TP

2 Likes

@Sionned hope i am tagging the right person. please can you add me to the map. I live in Blaenau Ffestiniog, Gwenydd

2 Likes

Alan Whitfield LL31 9UP Deganwy Conwy

1 Like

Moving to Ash, Aldershot, GU126NTā€¦can you add me to the map please :smiley:

1 Like

So Iā€™m Bixy from WAAAAAAY back, my little marker is in Ithaca, NY, and Iā€™d like to get it moved to central Topeka, KS if possible!

3 Likes

Bixy!! LOVELY to see you back on the forum :star: :star2: Howā€™s tricks? :slight_smile:

Well, Iā€™ve moved! A couple times actually but whoā€™s counting? Still have the lovely pets, though the cats have changed to a new pair, still married to my loverly wife.

Youā€™ve done a fair bit over here! Itā€™s so different from the last time I poked around here haha :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s been a fair old journey, but plenty of funā€¦ :slight_smile: Weā€™re hoping to be able to spruce things up even more over the next year or soā€¦ :wink:

I seem to have a faint memory of you being mostly right-hand side of America - or am I making that up? It would be lovely to see you in D.C. for the NAFOW festival - Iā€™ll be hoping to find some SSiWers there so I wonā€™t be lonely after I manage to survive the talks Iā€™m givingā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

you will be great! Will they be you tubing them?

2 Likes

Oh - I donā€™t know, but thank you for that genuinely terrifying thoughtā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

oh I donā€™t know, canā€™t be worse than this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz8kRc-JVxY that I came across after Iestyn was getting us counting goats at the Therapi weekend.

1 Like

Oh, happy days! But Iā€™m going to be without the company, the piano and the guitar in DCā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

[quote=ā€œaran, post:557, topic:1118ā€]
But Iā€™m going to be without the company, the piano and the guitar in DC [/quote]

Oh, I think several of us are going to be there, which should cover the company part . . .

2 Likes

As long as you all come and stand next to me, that should do the trickā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Can you add me in Central Chile?
I thought I might be the furthest away from Wales here, but turns out that Australia and New Zealand are even further from Wales!

2 Likes

Hi, Welshead! Iā€™ve added you to the map, but Chile is such a long, skinny country that Iā€™m not sure where ā€œcentralā€ Chile might be. So take a look at the map (Rest of the World) - your marker is red - and if you would like me to adjust the location any, please let me know.

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr, many thanks, sionned! Where you have placed the marker is actually pretty perfect!