The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread šŸ—ŗ

Helo, William. I used to shop in Killay every week in the years when I lived on Gower.

2 Likes

Good to know thereā€™s plenty of locals on here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn SionnedšŸ™‹

1 Like

Hello
Could you add me on please? Iā€™m in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire. Iā€™m on week 3 of the six month course.
Diolch
Lisa

3 Likes

@Sionned, @gary_hiscott wishes to be included into the map.

his original post is here.

I know you were tagged in that topic too, but since this is kind of topic where all such posts go, I thought to tag you here also and put the link to original post in here too.

Diolch.

2 Likes

Hello, could you please add me to the map. I live in Braunton, Devon, near to Barnstaple, and Iā€™ve just signed up for the 2 year course.

Diolch

Keri

3 Likes

Croeso! Lovely place, Keri! I used to holiday in North Devon with parents when I was about 11-14, about 63 years ago!

1 Like

And just a heads up here. I leave tomorrow morning for Wales (bootcamp) followed by a trip to Scotland, so I wonā€™t be as able to read the forum or respond to requests for map locations. Please continue to post them, just be aware that it will be mid-May before I can get back to doing them. I promise to get them all done then!

3 Likes

Helo @Sionned
Please can you add me to the map when you are back (hope a great time in bootcamp and Scotland). I live in Bath (Caerfaddon)
Diolch
Rich

3 Likes

Hi Sioned
Hope you enjoyed Bwtcamp and Scotland. Please can you add me to the Google map. I live in Gorseinon, Swansea. SA46RE
Diolch
Karen Shreeve

2 Likes

Hi Sioned
Would you add me to the map please, Tanygrisiau LL41 3RE. Diolch. Guy

2 Likes

Hello Sioned
Hope you have had a super time away.
Would be grateful if you could add me to the SSIW map when you have time.
I live near Welshpool, Powys.
Many thanks Tricia

3 Likes

Please add me in Reims, France

4 Likes

hello can you please add me to the map. I live in Evercreech Somerset BA4 6JYā€¦if that helps.

2 Likes

Please add me to the map, Sionned. I have not studied this long thread (4 yearsā€™ worth of postings), but I am aware that Dee has put a link to this thread on the 6mth cwrs ā€œ# 3 useful gemsā€ channel on Slack - I hope this means more takers from among us 6mthers. These maps will be very useful - diolch i ti!

I wonder what bits of advice about use of the map (e.g. change of address, etc) might be useful to gather nearby in that useful gems channel? ā€¦what essential sub-gems of guidance - about map use - I may glean from this long threadā€¦?

Iā€™ll start working along the thread, but backwards in time perhapsā€¦ Any thoughts on that from users here, will be gratefully received!

My details: learner - Lorna R, Oldbury B68 8BG, 6mth course

Diolch!

3 Likes

Another 6-monther looking to go on the map, please. Iā€™m in Llanelli - SA15 2TH

Diolch, Ant.

4 Likes

Hello. Can you please add me to the USA map? I live in Clarksburg, Maryland.

4 Likes

Id like an add, Torquay in Devon, TQ1 if that helps. Much appreciated

3 Likes

Hi Iā€™d like to be added to the map - just outside Llandudno in LL28 5ND

4 Likes

Hi Sonned, Could you please add me to the SSIW map.My location is Birchington, Kent, UK. CT79DH.

3 Likes