The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread šŸ—ŗ

Hi, Sionned! can you add me to the map. Twydallā€¦Diolch!

Shwmae Sionned, could you please adjust my marker, Winter Haven, FL 33881. Apparently, an unqualified Florida is a grass hut in the middle of the Everglades.

Diolch

1 Like

Hey, this is great! Keep sending me places to put you (or updates) and Iā€™ll keep putting them up!

Craig - Iā€™ve adjusted your location to Winter Haven. Yes - just saying ā€œFloridaā€ is likely to get you out in the middle of nowhere - it is a big state! When I searched using the zip code it put you in the middle of a golf course (!) but I moved that closer to some houses. If you want it adjusted any more, let me know.

And Dinas! I canā€™t believe I didnā€™t already have you on the map!! I do now!

Jacqueline - I put you in Cairnbaan with your name as ā€œHenddraig (jacquelineycomben)ā€ so that people might be able to find you here. As with everyone - if you want any adjustments, let me know!

Keep 'em coming folks!

Diolch, Sionned!
Could you put our Rochester, Kent site on the meetings map as well. I feel embarrassed :blush: to ask but can I have a champagne class please? :smile:

Shwmae Sionned. Could you please add me on the map? I live in Turnhout, Belgium. Diolch yn fawr :slight_smile:

Where you have it is fine. I actually prefer not to have my exact address specified. Diolch eto.

Hi Sionned! Just realised that I hadnā€™t let you know to move me from Treganna, Caerdydd to the lovely Llandysul - just 2 minutes walk from Cat and Iestyn will be fine :smiley:

[quote=ā€œdee, post:27, topic:1118, full:trueā€]
Hi Sionned! Just realised that I hadnā€™t let you know to move me from Treganna, Caerdydd to the lovely Llandysul - just 2 minutes walk from Cat and Iestyn will be fine[/quote]
Of course! Just moved it, but check and see if you would like the location adusted any. (Everyone else should do that too!)

Also, @Deborah-SSi if you would mention these two suggestions in an e-mail sometime, it might even get more corrections and additions. Thanks!

[quote=ā€œsionned, post:13, topic:1118ā€]
Here are a couple of suggestions for people -

1. If you are on the maps under a different name than you are now using and you would like that changed, please let me know. If you want the location adjusted at the same time, let me know that, too!
  2. If you are not on the map at all - just let me know (either here or in a PM - private message) that you would like to be added and where to put you. If you just say, for example, ā€œIā€™m in Shrewsburyā€ I will just put a marker somewhere in that city. If you are more specific than that, I will get as close as I can. If you are less specific, I may be WAAAYYY off! [/quote]

Thatā€™s close enough for me thanks Sionned. And Iā€™ve put an abridged version of your suggestions in the email for this week already so hopefully you will be kept busy over the next few weeks :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the champagne glass, Sioned! Maybe, one day will see frothy beer glasses as wellā€¦ :beers:

Ah now, that would be fun, wouldnā€™t it!

Hi Sionned

I canā€™t find myself on the map. I live in Moretonhampstead, Devon ( west of Exeter on b3212 road) Can you add me please.

Well @Sionned Iā€™ve neglected to do this for a long time but I believe now the time has comeā€¦

Please put me on the map. Continent: Europe, Country: Slovenia, city: Kranj. Name Tatjana Prelog, forum name tatjanaprelogknightghost (Shortening to KnightGhost would be just fine)

I believe those are all data you need. If anything missing let me know.

I actually believe Iā€™m the only one who learns Welsh in Slovenia but ā€¦ letā€™s see if Iā€™m wrong.

Diolch yn fawr iawn.

Hi Sioned,
Could you add me to the map please, Iā€™m in Llandecwyn in Gwynedd (ll47)

Cheers
Kathy

Helo Sionned,
Dw iā€™n byw yn Milton Keynes. Rhowch chi fi ar y map plis.

Hwyl,
Colin

Hi Sioned
I am Alison (Arrowweir) from Kington, Herefordshire. Could you please add me to the map?

Many thanks.

Hooray, more map pins! As ever, if you go look and want the location adjusted, just let me know.
@tatjanaprelogknightg - I think you can shorten your forum name to just KnightGhost if you want to. If you do, just let me know so that I can tag the marker correctly.
@kthsalter - Google is rather confused about where Llandecwyn is! but I think I got it right. I did have an old marker for you in Leeds as well as Wales - should I remove that one?

1 Like

Shwmae/Kia ora Sionned.

Iā€™m in Gisborne, on the East Coast of the North island of New Zealand.Iā€™m born Welsh but have been a Kiwi now for a long time.Itā€™s an isolated place, so any Welsh practising contact would be good. Iā€™m doing Course 1, always to myself! Could you put me on the map, please?
Mary Langridge

Wow, that looks like a really lovely part of the world - I never managed to make it that far over when I spent a month travelling around North Island many years ago. Iā€™ll be really fascinated to hear if you manage to find any local practice partners! :sunny: