The Look and Feel of the Forum seems to have changed since yesterday (that was 6th June 2016)

Miss dragons. Did you find any. The one who breaths fire is surely me. - haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m not having any trouble seeing my notification circle, and I have the green background, so the current solution works for me. However, I donā€™t have a photo for my avatar, so possibly the fact that mine is a simple yellow circle with an ā€œAā€ in it makes the notification easier to see.

@tatjana, I found two dragons, but Iā€™m not impressed: :dragon: :dragon_face: ( ā€œdragonā€ and ā€œdragon_faceā€)

I like this old one :arrow_down: better :slight_smile:

Hehe ā€¦ I remember this one however it seams I canā€™t find the way to find them and use them for that part ā€¦

I love that one too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The post with the links to the dancing dragons is here:

Dancing Dragons list

You have to put the link for the dancing dragon on a separate line in your post, by itself.

Mwynhewch!

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn.

Yes thatā€™s how .gif images work on this forum. My animation in some posts Iā€™ve posted work the same way, too. :slight_smile:

I should simply bookmark them in my browser and problem is solved. :slight_smile:

EDIT

Thjs still awaits, but EURECA! Thanks to this post and to you @AnnaC posting the link to the topic Iā€™ve got the idea: Fro now on, if you forget where to find the dragons, youā€™ll find the link to @essenbeeā€™s post in ["Really useful stuff] (Really useful ā€˜How toā€™ stuff and other great posts) listā€¦ This should do some trick for newcommers to find those little cute dragons. :slight_smile: They are in the link ā€œEmotions, coding and moreā€ actually too, but it doesnā€™t hurt to have them separately though

Oh, and by the way: Iā€™ve noticed that putting links into the post work a bit differently now too so itā€™s the best that instead putting link in the post first, you put the text you want to display in, mark it and then go for posting the link on it. (well, just a mention so youā€™d know.

2 Likes