wedi gwneud hi! Lucy, Aberystwyth
Done…
Gwych, great job @nathaniel, @lucy-mcquillan and @NyumbaYangu
![]()
Done It.
Da iawn @philhope!
![]()
Done it and surprised my Welsh Friends. However they say I speak Welsh with a French Accent. Are the winding me up?
Da iawn @lee-dean - we’ll have to wait until your recording to answer that question!
![]()
Another has said. Very impressive considering you’ve been learning for about a month. The pronunciation is better than what other new to learning people of the past would say after learning welsh.
Done it!
Diolch yn fawr iawn Novem
Diolch Yn fawr iawn @Novem
Done! Wahooo
Gwych, great job @richard-saunders a @megan-berkinshaw
![]()
Done it!
Da iawn @anna-irlam!
![]()
Hi, I did this at the right time and am continuing - am consolidating &n just realised I need to post!
Done it! Onward and upward!
😎
I cant seem to record on Soundcloud and the record icon hasn’t appeared on my SSiW, have I missed something? Diolch
Done!
Congratulations on passing the test @pen-1, @nick-wilson @HeidiDaniels (and possibly @rebecca-pound )
@rebecca-pound - You don’t need to record yet in week 6, just say it to yourself and let us know if you’ve succeeded
![]()