The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Done it :slight_smile:

Well done to you all on completing this task! You now have your PINK badges! :smiley:

@annpgriffiths
@KP1
@judith-roberts
@peter-davies-2
@kathryn-davies
@Anna-Scharf
@fran-9
@mike-catling
@robert-deuchars
@ade-challonder
@lorraine-watson
@brittany734

Done it

Done it :upside_down_face:

Hi, dw i newydd cwpla!! Diolch!!
Raquel

Done it
Dw Iā€™m mynd I siarad Cymraig
Oā€™n Iā€™n moyn cofio
Allai I ddim cofio beth dw Iā€™m moyn dweud
Ma isse I fi dweud rhywbeth
Beth wyt tiā€™n dweud ?

Dw i wedi gwneud y brawddegau.

Done it! :tada:

Hi @sabine! It seems that you already have your PINK badge! Which means youā€™ve already completed this task! :smiley:

Well done on completing this task @stephen-30 @raquel-raya-chamorro @kath-davies-2 @AndyWoolley @catherine-simmons! You now have your PINK badge! :smiley:

Hi Cat, yes and no. I am a ā€œsecond attemptā€ :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks Cat, moving to Wales next week, where is best place on the forum to find someone to talk to on phone, zoom whatever?:mask:

1 Like

I did it!

Done.

Hi, have a look at the speaking practice section or meetups/events and post a request. I guess at mo makes no difference if not on your doorstep, as long as in the same region. Good luck with the move

I did it! And my brain is very tired now!

Done :wink::

Done it! Even got as far as joining up several of the phrases together in one sentence. Loving this course!

Well done to all of you for completing this task with success! You now have your PINK badges!! :smiley:

@elainemcclarence
@jim-13
@katharine-crew
@lynwen-tregembo
@lesley-green

Hi Stephen and all the best with your move!

To start with, have a look at the following threadā€¦

Also have a look at this threadā€¦

Lastly, itā€™s worth posting on the forum (in a new thread) saying that you are looking for speaking partners and possibly noting your general location in Wales in the title. Therefore if you meet someone online from your general area, then you will be able to continue face to face chats when itā€™s safe to do so once more. I hope this helps. :wink: