Thanks for Vigilance

There is a team of moderators which helps @aran to maintain the friendly, supportive ethos of this forum. Individual forum members can help this by “flagging” any post which gives cause for concern, One or more of the moderators will quickly be made aware of the flag and have a range of actions available to us.

Most recently, thanks are due to @Karla and @Hendrik whose flags led to the deletion of inappropriate posts and blocking of the offending user. :star: :star2:

12 Likes

Seconded - diolch yn fawr iawn, @Karla and @Hendrik - a diolch yn fawr iawn hefyd to the wonderful moderators… :star: :star2:

7 Likes

Yes! Diolch yn fawr iawn :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, thank you wonderful moderators. Whoever this mysterious band of users be (apart from my favourite Father Ted episode, song for @hewrop [née @HuwJones] )

2 Likes

As a very long term (1990’s) user, moderator and administrator of large forums, newsgroups, IRC and other “post-post-moderated” based media, I have to give kudos to the team here at SSIW, there is very little evidence (if any) that the forums are under any “troll/spam based stress”, when I know from experience that it is definitely there.

Chwarae teg/fair play.

4 Likes

Indeed. Very well done. A community without moderation can become fragile. There is no fragility in SSi. Bendigedig!

2 Likes