Subscription problems

Aran I subscribed yesterday but when I went to access the content it said that this is premium content and prompted me to subscribe to the exact thing I had already subscribed to and it has taken money out of my account. I got email a receipt of my purchase. Any chance you can help me?

I subscribed yesterday but when I went to access the content it said that this is premium content and prompted me to subscribe to the exact thing I had already subscribed to and it has taken money out of my account. I got email a receipt of my purchase. Any chance you can help me? I have emailed the admin and have got no response in the last 24hrs

I have replied to your other post, Luke, explaining why there may be a delay at the moment. Someone from admin will get back to you and sort this out as soon as they can.

1 Like

Hi @luke-williams, I’m sorry for the delay in answering you. Neither Aran nor I directly deal with individual course subscriptions. But I will send your info to the correct department this morning to try and get it sorted for you. So very sorry for the trouble and the delay!

1 Like

It’s already been sorted sorry thanks for the help tho

3 Likes

I also am having an issue with my subscription. I last paid the 100 pounds annual rate on February 22nd. I just tried to try to do challenge 17, level 3 and it said I needed to subscribe. I did not have an issue with it last week. - Bob Ridenhour

I’m so very sorry for the problems you have had Bob. I’m referring you to the tech department so they can explore this issue for you and hopefully come back with answers ASAP. Please accept our apologise.

Ifan @Kinetic

1 Like

Hi Bob - I’ve just replied to you from our support system - problem should be resolved now :slight_smile: If you still need any further help please reply to the email you will have received from that system, since you’ll usually get a much faster response that way. Cheers!

3 Likes