SSIW On Radio Cymru 5.30 Dei Tomos Sun 26th

There appears to be a program (in about 20 mins as I type!) covering SSIW’s 10th birthday!

Edit: here’s the link…it’s the first item in the show after the intro

Dei Tomos - Degfed pen-blwydd SaySomethinginWelsh - @bbcradiocymru

10 Likes

Listening live and hope everyone has a fantastic time at the party. SSIW has done fantastic things…It works!

8 Likes

Diolch yn fawr, Rich. I wouldn’t have wanted to miss it.
Aran and Catrin were brilliant as I would expect and great promoters of the SSi initiative. But, I was even more impressed by @gruntius - so fluent (yes “yn rhugl”, despite his modesty) and encouraging. I caught the tail end of a conversation with a familiar female voice in the lead up to Dei Tomos. Can anyone identify her, please?

The programme was also useful in acclimatising my ears to the “Gograeg” I’m going to hear next weekend. :smile:

5 Likes

Good to hear from you, K. I often enjoyed your company at bootcamp. :smile:

1 Like

I’m happy too on this part. Hope you’re doing well @dinas.

@rich am I asking too much if I ask for the link, please? Diolch.

3 Likes

Ha, yes of course - by coincidence I’ve just edited the initial post above to include it.

Rich :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this @rich and thanks to @HuwJones for your really kind words. I’d forgot when this was scheduled for, it was recorded on the 14th which gave them plenty of time to do some miraculous editting work :slight_smile: . Aran and Catrin are so relaxed doing this type of thing, really inspirational.

I’m gutted they cut out Catrin’s full minute and a half coughing fit. Aran was really concerned. :roll_eyes: :laughing:

Replied to Tatjana instead of the thread Sorry

Tagging @aran and @CatrinLliarJones too incase they haven’t heard it.

6 Likes

You were very impressive yourself!

The whole thing was very inspirational - thank you. It was another dal ati moment for me - maybe one day…hopefully not too far away! :smile:

Rich :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m happy to get some unintentional replies. :slight_smile:

Thank you @rich. I’m listening to the program right now. Interesting and great!

3 Likes

Wonderful. Thank you for posting! @CatrinLliarJones in particular has a lovely voice.

3 Likes

That’s such a lovely thing to say. Diolch! XXX

4 Likes