SSiW Eisteddfod Ar-lein

I just wanted to say a really big thank you to everyone who organised the Eisteddfod Ar-lein on Friday. It was lovely to get together and hear all those great performances - such a lot of talent in the SSiW world! And as someone who entered but (unsurprisingly!) didn’t win, it felt really nice to be invited to take part. Even though I was very nervous! Thank you to @nia.llywelyn and everyone else involved.

I do think this is something that SSiW do incredibly well: coming up with such a diverse range of opportunities for people to get together with each other, have fun and experience Welsh in lots of different ways, regardless of the level they are at. I know it must take a lot of time and work behind the scenes, and it really is appreciated.

14 Likes

So great to hear how much you enjoyed it. I was sitting in on the special Noson Lawen of Eisteddfod Arlein performances last Friday and it was fantastic. We have a very talented group of people learning Welsh with us and it’s a privilege to know you all!

5 Likes