SSIW App

So i have a newer iPod touch that a friend gave me, and for some reason the SSIW app from the Apple Appstore refuses to work. I can sometimes get it to open, but usually it displays the loading screen and then crashes. I’ve uninstalled the app and reinstalled it repeatedly, and this action persisted through that as well as a restoration to factory settings. Does anyone know how this can be helped?

There have been problems with the app and the latest version of iOS. Ifan is working hard to fix all the problems, but it may take a little time. In the mean time, I’d advise either using the browser, if the iPod has one, to use the website, or else using a PC with iTunes on it to download the lessons and then transfer them over until everything is working properly.

Ifan has made some changes recently - perhaps since this post - so it might be worth doing one more uninstall and reinstall and see if it flies - and sorry for the frustration!..:smile:

Yep, seconded - please try reinstalling one more time, because other people have reported that it works for them now. Cheers :slight_smile:

Thanks guys! i just reinstalled it and it seems to be working, but if something random happens, i’ll just download them onto my computer and transfer them that way. Thanks so much for the advice!

Delighted to hear it’s running okay for you again, Andrew! Thank you very much for your patience…:smile:

Back to its glorious best for me too. Well done, lads, you deserve a persistence medal :slight_smile:

I am unable to access course 2-3. I have logged into the app successfully but I am only able to access course 1 and course 1 (NEW) and weekly practises. Can anyone advise me how to fix this please?

Thanks everyone! :slight_smile:

Hi Lee - I was just about to answer your email when I noticed you’d posted on here too!

That seems to be an excellent point - Course 2 and 3 appear first of all, immediately after logging in, but then they disappear from the “Active Course” list. I’ll email the app’s original developer right now to point this out and get back to you :slight_smile:

OK, I realised I was able to fix this particular thing without consulting the app developer, so I think it should be okay now. You might need to reinstall the app if it doesn’t work immediately, but after I had done that, course 2 and 3 and the daily practices appear and work fine.

Cheers!