Spanish app Beta release

@theblacksparrow, is Spanish app still in testing. According to what I’ve managed to see it is.

Well, now that I have two similar apps infront of me and I know what the isues of Welsh test app was I had a thought of playing around the Spanish one once again a bit more in the direction of what was wrong in Welsh app. Doing that I encountered the same downloading error/problem (now using Spanish app on tablet and not on phone as before) as it was in Welsh app so I’d suggest you check downloading things in the same direction you did with Welsh app. It might be it goes for the same problem as it was there.

I tried to download via mobile data and WiFi but for the change of Welsh app, files didn’t download at all no matter what option I’ve used.

Trying downloading I’m getting this message:

Well, but if Spanish app is not in test anymore and I need to re-download it, let me know and I’ll play some more with the fresh one.

1 Like

I’ve just published an update that “should” resolve the download issue for Spanish. Fingers crossed…

1 Like

Will try.

Diolch! And gracias!

1 Like

Now here we go.

I’ve updated app with the new version and everything goes smoothly now - downloading (even via mobile data transfer), playing, walking out and back in via list of last used programs … So everything works just perfect for now.

1 Like

At long last there’s a minor update. No new features, just bug fixes and minor tweaks needed to help us inch ever closer to a final release!

Main change

• Support for purchasing a group of lessons, instead of having to buy the entire course, or lesson by lesson.
1 Like

Will settle to test this on the bus when going home this afternoon. If there’s any issue, the detailed report follows (as you know already it would. :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Well, I’ve tested the thingy and it seams everything just great. I remember correctly that Tourist Course isn’t available in app despite it’s in the menu, right? If I didn’t remember correctly then there is a problem with purchasing that one. It says the error in connection with Play store occured. But I think my memory doesn’t play trick with me this time and Tourist course really wasn’t meant to be available for testing.

Playing goes fine, cruising through the menus also. Downloading is smooth and enterring, refreshing and exiting app also. I believe you can release it as far as concerns me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any idea why I can’t find Say Something in Spanish in the Play Store?

Beta?

I believe for the BETA you still have to be beta tester and have to send the request to @theblacksparrow. At least according to what I remember. I have that app for ages now so I don’t really know how I’ve actually got into it testing. :slight_smile:

Ah, I didn’t realise it was still in Beta. The initial post was quite a while ago, but if @theblacksparrow would like another Beta tester I’m happy to do it. I’m having a ‘remember my Spanish’ drive at the moment :slight_smile:

When I look in Play store, it says nothing about BETA but this is probably because I already have it installed, however I believe it actually still is because there are no marks yet and the purchases are still trial purchases when you buy the lesson so yah, @theblacksparrow would be the right person to give you the access and I don’t doubt he needs more testers then just me and one more member (at least I think there were only us two to test the app).

I gather we’re getting very close to launch - so worth keeping an eye on things over the next couple of weeks… :sunny:

1 Like

You’re very welcome to help! Tatjana’s correct, we’re still in beta. Though as @aran says, we’re getting closer…

I notice you have two Google+ accounts - this might explain why you were having trouble accessing the test version of the Welsh app a few months ago. Message me the email address you use to sign in to your Android device and I’ll set you up with test access.

2 Likes