[SOLD OUT] SSiW's BIG 10th Birthday Party

Diolch yn fawr iawn. Sounds amazing! :grin:

1 Like

There was a reminder email to pay the balance? I never got it @aran. Nope, not even in the junk file…

I just followed the link in Margaret’s post above to pay and… that’s not working for me either. Bookwhen keeps complaining that the name of the second person is a required field. Which would be fine, except it was pre-filled. I don’t see what more I can do. I tried a different browser but got the same error so I think it’s Bookwhen’s end.

1 Like

Hi Karen!

Aran has just dashed out to do a quick Bangor station pick up, but should be back here in about a couple of hours or so depending on the traffic. We’ll get it sorted as soon as he’s back. :slight_smile:

I will be travelling by bike so everything I bring has to pack into two panniers. I dont suppose lycra will be acceptable so I’ll be packing a shirt of some description and some long trousers. Lets hope theres an iron somewhere in the bunkhouse!

2 Likes

Does anybody still want a ticket?

I am routinely awake until 6 or 7am at present and getting very little sleep, hence the grumpiness and confusion. Today’s plans are shot to pieces because I’m too tired to drive and I’m getting nothing else done either

The likelihood of my getting my bodyclock reset, getting my campervan organised, getting the dogs dumped and arriving safely on time Friday is low. In fact it now feels like a forthcoming ordeal rather than something to look forward to, so I’d better give up.

@gruntius @peterallen @HuwJones Eat your hearts out, people! I’m staying at the Travelodge. Look what I get! :yum: https://youtu.be/1Fp8kvRuii4

5 Likes

Our all-you-can-eat continental and full cooked breakfast with unlimited hot and cold drinks including fresh juice doesn’t look so good all of a sudden. Wanna swap?

2 Likes

Message sent :slight_smile:

:rofl:

I’m staying at the travelodge also but I shan’t be ordering a breakfast box, it’ll be the nearest ‘caff’ for me!!!

2 Likes

Me too … Oh, dear! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ha ha! The caffis of Caernarfon will be full of disgruntled breakfast boxers…

2 Likes

You can have breakfast at Table Table (the place Premier Inn use) without having to be a guest at Premier Inn - but I imagine it may be quite busy with all the SSiWers who are staying there.
Other nearby breakfast places include Morrisons cafe (but that doesn’t open until 10am) and Wetherspoons. There may be some others further into town, but those are the only ones I can name from experience!

3 Likes

Booked my first course already and my mood is now set for the week!

5 Likes

I’m staying at Totter’s hostel, which comes with free breakfast but I must say, you’re selling this really well. I just might treat myself to one breakfast at the Premier. I may have missed it higher in the thread, but is there a certain morning in particular where the majority of SSIWers, including those not staying there, plan to congregate for this epic breakfast experience?

Help fellow early arrivers! I get into Caernarfon on Thursday afternoon, as well. And I would be up for joining social forces with other early arrivers. Red’s my favorite color, so I’d be happy to help paint Caernarfon. :wink: And likewise happy to help with last minute parti preparations. Keep me posted.

2 Likes

Hey! I will be staying in Totters too. See you I’m Friday!

1 Like

Hi, can anybody confirm that I am still on the party list. I’ve never had the confirmatory emails and have only just found the link above to pay the balance. So just need to know that I have still got a place before I pay. Many thanks.

Thank you Siaron, that’s very kind. I don’t usually eat till mid-morning anyway, so Morrisons might work out very well for me. I’m sure I won’t go hungry (or worse still, be forced to fall back on the breakfast box)!

2 Likes

I’m at the Travelodge too. I think we should all go out for breakfast somewhere!

2 Likes