*Sold out* Bwtcamp 23-30 June 2018!

Hallo, bwtcampwyr.

And it’s gone! Bwtcamp is now sold out once again, but July is still open if you want to come!

The second bwtcamp of 2018 will be running in Tresaith from Saturday 23rd June - Saturday 30th June.

If you need more details about bootcamp, take a look at our 2018 Bootcamp thread here

2 Likes

I’m interested :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m interested :raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

I’m interested

1 Like

I’m interested

1 Like

@dawnevans

1 Like

Hi Iestyn, I am interested in the 23-30 June Bootcamp. Could I book a place please.
Diolch yn fawr,
Joan Garrard

1 Like

Hi Joan!

We’re just seeing how much interest there is at the moment - we need to know that there are enough people about to fill the bootcamp, because a half full bwtcamp is hard work for everyone, but most of all for the bwtcampers themselves!

The week after next, I will assess the numbers, and we’ll go ahead and open booking, or cancel the date and move on to another date later in the year.

So, keep an eye on this thread - the more it fills, the more definite we’ll be running. And expect a booking date announcement in two weeks or so, with the booking probably early in April.

Hope that explains the system clearly!

Iestyn

2 Likes

If anyone hasn’t quite made up their mind about going to the June bootcamp, I’d like to point out that I will be bringing CAKE and ingredients to make more CAKE. Assuming of course that it goes ahead and that I get a place.

6 Likes

I hope the boot camp goes ahead for the Welsh and the cake :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m interested :slight_smile:

I’m interested in going but nervous, :slight_smile:

Hi Heather
I went on bwtcamp last september – not easy but such a great experience --everyone helps each other – it gave me a real spur to keep going and some great memories.

6 Likes

I am interested.

Is there likely to be bwt camp during the school holidays? Athro dw i ac ma eisiau i fy droed lan fy mhen ôl i siarad mwy Cymraeg.

1 Like

Just seen this. I’m interested.

Shw mae, Colin?

There is usually a bootcamp in the first week of the summer holidays, but that depends on your holiday dates. Availability at the ganolfan has meant that we are pencilled in for the 21-28th july, which overlaps with Ceredigion’s school dates, I know.

How does that look to you?

Iestyn

2 Likes

…And on a more general note, I make that 9 peple interested in the June bootcamp. That’s not yet enough to commit, so - anymore for anymore? @Deborah-SSi

I’d like to come to boot camp in June diolch

Sounds yummy