Skype/Google+ partners?

I’ve sent you a request. My skype name is HBee812. Anyone else, feel free to add me

1 Like

I have just set up a Skype account, so I can practice my Welsh. My profile name is also ‘y_ddraig_las’.
I don’t have a webcam at the moment, but am happy to chat! I’m halfway through Northern Course 2 at the moment.
So please ‘add me’ if you can tolerate practising Welsh with me on Skype, or possibly ‘Skypio’

1 Like

hi

Im looking for a skype partner to practice Cymraeg…Im a bit rusty but Ive done level one and two south as well as the challenges …i just got out of the ssiw habit for a bit and need to get back into it!

diolch

2 Likes

I would love to have some additional practice. I’ve done Cwrs 1 and half of the Cwrs 2 (South).

1 Like

Hi - where in the world are you? Seriously time zones can be tricky things. I m in Wales. skype name = a3waymirror. I m happy to chat to anyone as long as the chats are regular and some work gets done. I m probably someway past cwrs3 but language is a bit like painting the Forth Bridge it always needs more work.
Huw

1 Like

It sounds like we are at a similar level - have got rusty with the SSIW audio but have been accumulating more vocab via Memrise and a tiny bit of reading. Have also done the South Courses 1 and II and challenges and an online bootcamp.
I am in the southern hemisphere Adelaide time zone. If you are interested in a weekly catchup, I can manage most times. My skype address is caroline.cleland

Hi my Skype addy is maynard.archer, I’m fluent and love to chat.

1 Like

I have Skype as well but more for text chat than video due to Wifi,etc. Anyone interested in texting or other apps for chat in Cymraeg, please add me! I’m seumasdomhnalross on Skype and the same on Facebook.

Seumas

OK then…let’s do it…I’ve got a full on head cold right now and am going away for weekend so I’m not available but next week sometimes ? I’m bellselkie@gmail.com to arrange a time…?

Helo!

I’ve decided to muster up the courage to finally ask for a Skype partner. I’m pretty shy and not used to talking to people that often so it would really help me to talk to someone who is a bit more confident and/or talkative than I am :smiley: (or we could just sit in silence for fifteen minutes) I’m not that nervous about speaking Welsh, I’m nervous about talking in general…

Diolch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you free soon? Say yes and I’ll PM you my skype address.

2 Likes

@aran. @Novem is FANTASTIC! It must make your work worth while!

2 Likes

And depresses us slow oldies!

2 Likes

She’s done amazingly, hasn’t she?! :star: :star2:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:
Does anyone else want to chat? Please?
Should I message people who have posted on the thread earlier or do you think it’s been too long?

2 Likes

I’ll chat to anyone. Most usually myself though!

2 Likes

Update… @novem is too good! (Stamps feet and goes to swallow a donkey in the corner!!!)

4 Likes