Skype anyone?

Hi everyone.

After a bit of a disaster today Im wondering if anyone fancies a Skype chat at some point.

I ventured down to Saith Seren at lunchtime only to find I had made the mistake of not checking it was open! I mean I only had the goal of saying " Ga i planed o goffi du a frechdan caws" plus you know then explaining I am a learner etc. Anyway I can’t get down there this evening nor next week as I am on holiday. I do have a meeting planned for Saturday but feel I need a little practice.

Be warned…I am hopeless at understanding anyone else and long pauses are expected song with plenty of ummmms and errrrs but if anyone is about today, tomorrow eve (tues Aug 16) or weds eve it would be appreciated.

:grinning:

1 Like

Tuesday, 6pm? Unless someone else has nabbed you via a PM. I’ll send you my Skype address in the morning as I don’t have it with me at the moment.

2 Likes

Can’t do six. Seven?

Yep.

1 Like

Cool. Bear in mind I am very much a beginner!

I have no idea what my Skype name

What a nice chat that was. I didn’t understand a word honestly! :wink:

2 Likes

Memrise told me, before I knew better, that “liar” was “celwyddwraig”.:smiley:

It was a very enjoyable and understandable hour and I hope you find lots more people to practice with!

1 Like

Ok, I lied, it wasn’t a nice chat :wink:

HAHA! It seams like it was fun - @margaretnock and @petermescall. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It certainly was fun. Hands free whilst driving using Bluetooth and Skype on a 4g phone! Can’t speak Welsh when concentrating on it let alone when driving…carnage behind no doubt!

I did start the conversation trying to assess how safe this would be with hands free blue tooth but was assured it would be safe. Didn’t hear any sounds of carnage from my end.

2 Likes

See I told you I didn’t understand a word. I thought you were telling me it was the Welsh word for Skype!

1 Like