Sheffield Meet Up

Thank you.

Itā€™s also only a short walk from the train station.

Iā€™m up for it.

Sorry but canā€™t make Wednesdays. Please keep me posted about future meetings as I may be able to alter my diary.

Unfortunately I have difficulty with Wednesdayā€™s. Hope the first meet up goes wellā€¦
Ruth

Okay, no worries guys! Weā€™ll cancel and postpone the planned meeting on the 8/11/17

So, if not Wednesdays, what day of the week would best suit everyone? :slight_smile:

How about Tuesday at the same venue/same sort of time?

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for the invite. Itā€™s a bit early on a Saturday for me/my lifestyle but I really should make the effort some timeā€¦ Does Derby do any evening events occasionally?

Tuesdays are better for me. Shame its postponed because youā€™ll never get a time to suit everyone.
Ruth.

Got excited when email came bout meet up. Think it may be just as well to pick a date and go for it. This will at least get the ball rolling. Put faces to names sort out other dates and post them. Small acorns and all that Must remember to check the forum more often.

Monday, Tuesday better for me.

Keen to come, but tend to be quite busy. Iā€™m pretty much always free on a Monday evening, but could potentially do Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings with enough warning.

Noswaith Dda - new to this forum and SSiW

If on a tuesday i would be interested if anyone can turn up ?d[quote=ā€œrhodrimcdonagh, post:1, topic:9488ā€]
Shwzmae pawb!
I know the idea of a Sheffield meet up has been discussed before but I thought Iā€™d try to tread the waters again and get one going. Would anyone Sheffield based be up for this? :slight_smile: @dee
[/quote]

1 Like

Noswaith Dda i chi Mark, youā€™re more than welcome to join us! Iā€™ll be posting more details about another plan very soon so stay tunedā€¦

From the looks of things it seems that most (if not all) of us can do a Tuesday evening.

So Iā€™m going to propose another date for an initial meet up;

Tuesday 28th November at 19:30 at The Old Queens Head, Sheffield

How does this work for everyone? :slight_smile:

Diolch!

2 Likes

Bore da, Rhodri,

Diolch am ddal ati!

I assume you mean Tues, 28th Nov? (Sorry to be a pedant!)

Annoyingly, thatā€™s one Tuesday I possibly canā€™t make (not sure yet) but, as others have noted, youā€™ll probably never get a night to suit everyone and if the majority are happy then go for it (and Iā€™ll turn up if I possibly can).

The only other comment Iā€™d make is itā€™s quite a way off - is there no possibly of arranging anything for either w/c 13/11 or 20/11 if people are free?

Bet you wish youā€™d never started this now!

Anyway, as I say, happy to go with the majority and hopefully meet all or most of you one day soonā€¦

Diolch.

1 Like

Im in !

Iā€™m in to

Hopefully me to.

Awesome! So I shall hopefully see some of you Tuesday! (28/11/17)

1 Like