S4C worldwide - quick check on who can see what, please

Please do let us know, Lynne! I do know from personal experience that I get very different results on the ipad for all sorts of things!
I may not have all the problems experienced by those of you outside UK, but I am very keen to try to get you all proper coverage on S4C International and, if any political pushing can help, I’m here ready to shove!!! :imp:

2 Likes

Hi Siaron, I tried internet explorer and I works perfectly. Thank you for following this up as I now I’m going to buy a computer. Oh, it didn’t play at all on chrome.

1 Like

I’m in the US and got "There was a problem playing this content. It might no longer be available or there could be a network issue. Please try again later or contact the S4C Viewers’ Hotline if you continue to experience difficulties.” I tried it on another program and got the same thing. I don’t know if it’s a network issue at my end or S4C just has a thing against Yanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Joel. All info is appreciated! I’m sure S4C has nothing against Yanks but I can’t speak for its technical machinery thingymijigs! :wink: