Rugby (Bourton-on-Dunsmore) meetup - December

For anyone who comes to the Bourton-on-Dunsmore meetings or would like to. Normally we meet on the third Saturday of the month, 10.30 a.m. at Dobbies Garden Centre, Straight Mile, Bourton-on-Dunsmore (near Rugby) CV23 9QQ.

In December we are meeting on the second Saturday instead, that’s December 14th - usual place and time.

Hope to see some people there, and even better, some Welsh learners!

@TrevorJones2 @mintonman @lornarhodes @alice9 @david-davies @Gordon @davee52uk @Deborah-SSi

2 Likes

Hello, I will aim to get to this, thanks Andy.

1 Like

@alice9 Fab! We can still give lifts - you can give me a call or text on [PM for phone number] if you like, short notice is fine. Hope you’re well.

1 Like

Thanks Andy, that is very kind of you. I have saved your number.

Thanks for an interesting and friendly first session. I really feel a lot more confident about speaking after the difficulties I recently had with Level 1, Challenge 14!.

See you in the New Year.

Nadolig LLawen

2 Likes

Prynhawd da!

Just a quick note to let all SSiW meet-up group organisers and coordinators, know that I have taken responsibility for the weekly email over from Deborah. So if you have any updated information about the group you’re responsible for, please let me know and I’ll ensure the correct info goes in the email. Diolch! :slight_smile:

Just a very minor change please @CatrinLliarJones for the Rubgy meeting - the details and contacts are all correct but the address is slightly misleading, please could you change it to Dobbies Garden Centre, Straight Mile, Frankton, Rugby CV23 9QQ, thanks :slight_smile:

Andy

Done, thank you for the updated info! :slight_smile:

Is there a meeting next Saturday 18th January.
If so, I have got another guest Welsh learner.

Hi @davee52uk yes it is. I’ll try to get there on time :slight_smile:

Thanks
Andy

Really nice meetup - got a chance to practice lots of Welsh in a friendly and funny atmosphere. Loved the joke about the horse - drivers needed to be cefyl !

Brilliant @davee52uk! It was really good to see you again, and Terry as well. (have I got his name right?). Yes our Mark (@mintonman) is a star with the jokes :slight_smile:

See you next time I hope - I think it’s Feb 16th (3rd Saturday).

Thanks
Andy

Feb 16th is a Sunday - 15th?

When is the next meeting 14th or 21st March. I really want to keep coming but have had a family bereavement recently which has turned everything upside down and it’s only now that things are getting back on track.

Hi @davee52uk it was to have been this Saturday morning 21st but in view of all the isolation and quarantining etc, as many of us are either 70+ or in contact with elders we have decided not to meet for the time being.
See you on the other side of the curve!
Andy