Radio Cymru 9.30am this morning

Aran and I will be chatting to Aled Hughes on this morning about SSiW and the 10th birthday celebrations.

Tune in just before 9.30! :blush:

12 Likes

Gwych :sunny: A great double act!

1 Like

Here’s the link to the programme - The item begins at 1:16:00ish… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Diolch…I got so frustrated with my phone that the cat contemplated chasing it across the floor…:hushed:

2 Likes

So, how exactly does one spell dili-dalio… Dulu-dalio… Dylu-dalio…??? Being a procrastinator par excellence, I think this is my favorite borrowed word I’ve found so far! :laughing:

2 Likes

Great! :+1: :champagne:

I listened to it, and although sometimes I have no idea of what you’re talking about, I’m really happy to notice that there are also more and more moments of grace - when I’m able understand three or four full sentences in a row! And in Northern accent, even! :smiley:

I believe the Advanced content and @beca-brown’s average words-per-minute) has a lot to do with these achivements. :wink:

p.s. funny detail of the day (the kind of things that make me laugh and make the process of learning more enjoyable to me): right before @aran and @CatrinLliarJones part, there’s a quite a mellifluous song - which seemed quite a strange match for a band named April Rats. It was actually Llygad Ebrill, but you know, one of my favorite songs in Welsh is by a band called Llygod Ffyrnig…pretty close, huh! :rofl:

3 Likes

I’d say you’re right first time - dili-dalio!

2 Likes

Gwych, diolch yn fawr iawn! That’s great, thank you for answering! :grinning::blossom::cool: