Quick Question: Morgan Bible Still in Print?

Hello!

Is the Morgan Bible still available in printed book form? I can find the audio and digitized/online formats. However, I cannot find it in traditional book format.

Sincerely,
Mary in Tennessee

From what I can see, the Welsh bibles that are still in print (or ar least available as new) are from an edition that was re-worked in 1988. The latest printing of the original Morgan bible was in 1955 (as far as I could find), so these are probably only available on the secondary market.

1 Like

Diolch.

Also…

This news makes me sad.

Update: I found a New Testament for a good price on eBay!

1 Like

If you want to read old versions of the Bible including the 1955 Morgan edition then download the Ap Beibl from the Bible Society. I live seven miles from Y Bala and love the story of Mary Jones and the beginning of the Bible Society…
(But then I am a Methodist Minister :wink:).
Enjoy
Robert

If you’re happy with an online version of it and you work your way through the options on bibleplan.org you can find Beibl William Morgan as an option.

I’m not sure if the Morgan Bible is still in print, but have you checked with any local bookstores or libraries? They might have a copy or be able to order one for you. You can also try checking online booksellers like Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
If all else fails, you can always go digital or audio. It’s not quite the same as holding a physical book, but it’s still a great way to access the text. Plus, you can take it with you on the go!
Hope you find what you’re looking for. If you need any more help, feel free to ask. And if you’re ever in the area, be sure to check out firstchurchlove.com! It’s a great place to connect with other believers and grow in your faith.

Dear All,

Diolch yn fawr for the helpful and kind replies!

I now have an old 1953 Morgan New Testament and listen to the YouVersion Bible App.

Sincerely,
Mary