Question from Paulo doing 6 month course level 1

https://soundcloud.com/user-151404012/sounds-from-tuesday-morning

1 Like

2 Likes

Hi siaron thank you so much for your reply I didn’t expect anyone to understand what I said let alone get a reply so thank you for taking the time to answer.unfortunately I’m not as good as the other people on here and struggle a lot, but I will keep going …Diolch yn fawr

1 Like

You’re very welcome, Paulo! But can i say, don’t put yourself down - your recording came across as very natural and not at all difficult to understand! There are learners of all levels on here, so while some people will be more fluent there will be others who are not so, and I can promise that every single one of us has struggled at some point during the learning process, so again, have confidence in yourself - you’ll get there!

1 Like

Thank you siaron I really appreciate the encouragement and kind words . ĂŚ will keep going untill I get there.thanks again

2 Likes

You sounded fine to me, Paul. Excuse the hesitation over “gwirfoddolwr” (volunteer). I had to look it up.
Sue

2 Likes

Hi sue thanks so much for taking the time to reply I really appreciate it.i can understand about 80% of the reply but I’m not quite good enough to get it all, your Welsh is very good indeed as is siaron who also sent a great reply .and these are the things that give me something to aim for …Diolch yn fawr

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hi Margaret thank you very much for for taking the time to send a lovely fluent reply.im not quite at the standard to understand everything in the reply yet but aim to do so very soon these encouraging replies will help me to keep pushing on .Diolch yn fawr

1 Like

Please don’t worry about not understanding everything, Paulo. I’ve been learning for years and I’m at the point where I more or less count myself as a Welsh speaker. I’m fairly fluent anyway. I hope that these short recordings make some good listening practice for the new learners who post them.

2 Likes

Thank you Margaret the recordings certainly do inspire me.and I’m really greatful to everyone who takes the time to respond to to the not so fluent learners …thanks again for the response

2 Likes