Question about Course 1, Lesson 6-1 Southern

Da iawn ti!

I’ve gone through Lesson 6B (bonus lesson) today and had endless laugh with @iestyn’s “…where to park my giraffe.” Lots of fun again and some throw back memories on the times when I quite struggled with it mostly because I didn’t know if I hear some things correctly.

My Fyddi di ddim yn is (was) more the frustration of how to say it correctly and fast not to totally entangle my tongue. I could say quick “d” instead of proper “dd” as quick that no one would notice but I don’t want to do that as it comes to a habit.

Don’t worry. Sooner or later you won’t need pause button aswell but until then you’ll be confident to speak and will say things right. I am stubborn and many times even when I would need to use it I don’t although I know I’ll say things totally wrong. Well, such stubborn Slovenian I am … and many times it’s not good.

Oh, well and as here on SSi say, don’t repeat things too much (oh, who says it to you again …). Those forms you learn in this lesson will be used from this point on all the time so here will be a lot of revision made, because future tense is used a lot from this point on.

Pob lwc eto. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, wow, now I’m really looking forward to “where to park my giraffe”! :slight_smile: (I couldn’t find a giraffe emoticon, but there is, unbelievably, a dromedary camel!)

1 Like

And :parking: is there too :smile:

2 Likes

Ble i :parking: i fi?

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Too funny! You guys are obviously better at this forum business than this beginner :slight_smile:

Hehe. I’ve “stolen” that from elswhere …

(no I’m kidding. It’s “a href” thingy what means I’ve sourced it from another site. :slight_smile: )

And I’m the beginner on this forum too as this forum is so unique. I never worked on such forum before ()'ll have to post some praising about this one day). So, we’re equal here:

Felly, ti’n dysgwr cyflym. :slight_smile:

Diolch.

Computers are my friends so is the technology. :slight_smile: