Bore da bawb!
We’re on a verge of a short sharp two week lockdown here in Wales, right at the time when the weather is beginning to get mucky and cold. But we’re rolling up our sleeves and pulling together to make the most of it and help each other our when and where we can. So on that note…
1) When was the last time you went out of your way to help someone else, and the last time someone went out of their way to help you?
2) Given recent travel restrictions and therefore lack of holidays - if you were given limitless funds to transform a room in your home into a favoured travel destination, where would that be and what would you fill the room with?
3) If I came to you looking for suggestions for a new hobby or interest to pass the time, what would you be introducing me to?
4) Given the prospect of a long term lockdown what random, self indulgent items would you stock up on?
5) If you could virtually attend any performance in the world, what would that be?
Hope you all have a splendid weekend!